Will ppl in Spore ever learn to be civil minded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that would be dog's tail satay. :sweatsm:

nonono....singular is dog's tail. me talking about lots and lots of doggies, so dogs' tails, like photographers' cameras, CSers' accounts, customers' sataies(hmm....satays?)

not to mention the recent thread abt cyclists ? hahahs

how can they even play on this year mid autumn fest with such POWERFUL HAZE!!!

think their life shortened alrdy.

lol.. students WANT the haze .... so that a) no school b) no exams

can you imagine the scale of candle burning following the mid autumn festival?

ya I may nt haf seen it but I can imagine alot of ppl buring candles....but like I said before, to me, candles wax doesnt realli cause perm damage....nt like burining of chairs, tables, rubbish bins etc....some ppl may agreed (those who been playing wif it since childhood), some may not lor...so each has their own perceptions....

Mid-autumn festival is nothing compared to all the burnings that take place during Hungry Ghost.
And u can tell those slash-&-burn farmers to stop doing it in Indonesia as well. :bsmilie:

Mid-autumn festival is nothing compared to all the burnings that take place during Hungry Ghost.

7th mth is bad enough, not tt most ppl clean up aft burning wad. :confused: if we cant even keep our neighbourhood clean how do we expect others 2?

being civil minded.. is no differnt from being courteous and considerate to your fellow citizens.

frankly, the answer to your question is, i really doubt it.

7th mth is bad enough, not tt most ppl clean up aft burning wad. :confused: if we cant even keep our neighbourhood clean how do we expect others 2?

yaa....think to most ppl, anything outside their flat is none of their business..... actually if u jus look at our mailbox area, all the unwanted flyers is jus thrown on the floor, even though the rubbish bin is jus less than 2m away onli... :dunno: ...some ppl jus simply bo chup ba...and guess this mentality will be slowly passed down to the younger generations liao....

jdredd said:
being civil minded.. is no differnt from being courteous and considerate to your fellow citizens.

frankly, the answer to your question is, i really doubt it.

I dun reali expect all to be civil minded. but at least majority ba....:)

its a pity tt ppl still continue such selfish acts in beautifully landscaped / new public estates. i wonder if got any1 living in landed property burn their own patch of grass. :bsmilie:

mayb nx yr police will fine such selfish ppl $500 - $1000 & burn a hole in their pocket! :devil:

hmmm...maybe they should assign a place in each neighbourhood as a "burning allowed" area, like the speakers' corner like that. somemore it is easily to prepare for a fire since they know these would be the most probable places of fire accidents happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.