Wii thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ola...get a wii and play with your kids! :thumbsup:

Brought the office Wii set home for last weekend and children & wife are hooked. :sweat:
Now have to find out more before I buy one.

Brought the office Wii set home for last weekend and children & wife are hooked. :sweat:
Now have to find out more before I buy one.

haha..can understand. in fact was my wife who first hinted about getting a wii. now thats a first cos she usually against all this gaming stuff :bsmilie:

eh..how come your office got wii? :think:

hehe...here :p

so far i only bought from funz center cos they have quite a good range of titles compared to the rest.

now playing mario kart wii and super smash bros brawl. :thumbsup: :D

goodness! SUPER SMASH BROS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i'm a nintendo boy. 18yrs old niah.

I'm very very tempted to get the Wii as well...damn Raving Rabbits...

Any good place to recommend to get the set?

I'm very very tempted to get the Wii as well...damn Raving Rabbits...

Any good place to recommend to get the set?

i had that headache. different shops have different packages and most claim to be standard by distributor...quite confusing.

narrow down to 2....

1. gamescore at funan. wii + nitro bike game + 2 other games select from shelf with some restrictions for $649 with free lifetime gamescore membership.

2. funz at amk hub. wii + counterforce + 2 other games select from shelf (any game except for 3 more expensive titles) for $649.

i chose funz cos they had a wider selection of games.

other shops (challenger, software boutique, famicom and 1 on funan level 5) range from $589 to $659 with 2-3 games (fixed selection or very restricted choice).

i had that headache. different shops have different packages and most claim to be standard by distributor...quite confusing.

narrow down to 2....

1. gamescore at funan. wii + nitro bike game + 2 other games select from shelf with some restrictions for $649 with free lifetime gamescore membership.

2. funz at amk hub. wii + counterforce + 2 other games select from shelf (any game except for 3 more expensive titles) for $649.

i chose funz cos they had a wider selection of games.

other shops (challenger, software boutique, famicom and 1 on funan level 5) range from $589 to $659 with 2-3 games (fixed selection or very restricted choice).

Try Comics Connection...they have quite a variety and location in most shopping mall. :)

haha..can understand. in fact was my wife who first hinted about getting a wii. now thats a first cos she usually against all this gaming stuff :bsmilie:

eh..how come your office got wii? :think:

Staff welfare mah ...... :lovegrin:
looking like I have the same scenario as you ....

Was that the age you started playing Nintendo console games.....:bsmilie:

BTW, I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy now:thumbsup:

i almost fainted playing this, imagine 360 degrees turning ard...:confused:

i almost fainted playing this, imagine 360 degrees turning ard...:confused:

i think i will most likely give this a miss also...i stand at internet cafe watch ppl play counterstrike also can feel like puking :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.