why people using DSLR, can not use their LCD to take pix???

Status
Not open for further replies.
blive said:
I certainly prefer the viewfinder, though a LCD has its advantages. The only big problem is that its pretty difficult nowadays to get someone else to use my D50 to take a shot of me with my family, casue the first thing they do is, "why LCD blank? no preview? must use viewfinder? aiyah very difficult leh?" ...;p

I have no problem using either LCD or viewfinder to compose the shot, as i firmly believe the camera is but a tool.

totally agree! wan ask other pple use use my D70 help take photo also, first reaction: "how come LCD nothing one? how to use?" it appears they duno what is the viewfinder anymore. :sweat:

bartman said:
But in terms of picture quality, you will still have to rely on DSLR or a least a SLR.

For example : Would you like a photographer to shoot your important(e.g wedding day) event with a mobile phone camera?
Hmmm....

I would be happy if someday I saw wedding photographer take picture for wedding coverage using Nokia HP :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

the feel of using view finder from a DSLR and a pns is very different wo........ i am a pns user and been using lcd to shoot.......... but but...my few tries at dslr, looking thru the view finder is totally of a different feel........... is great...i dunno how to express it, trying it tells u all^^|

Anyway ... i still believe a cam is a cam, a video cam is a video cam, a hp is a hp.....LOL

jonnie84 said:
... first reaction: "how come LCD nothing one? how to use?" it appears they duno what is the viewfinder anymore...

These ppl dun know abt cameras lah. They dun know abt SLR & dSLR lah. :bsmilie:

dr34mc4st3r said:
you guys wont be missing the lcd preview once u get to play with a dslr optical viewfinder rocks :bsmilie:

Yes, me from prosumer to dSLR, once i got used to looking thru the viewfinder, it's fine. I dun miss using the LCD for framing... just dun ask me why recently i bought Olympus E-330... :bsmilie: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.