Why do you love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are such situations that people will say for me to love you, there is not need for a reason.:think:

tat is total bull$hi+ and the best answer to avoid tat question, after saying tat end of question...

jealousy? like jealous love?

oh well can't have that! we'd better drink with everyone.
cambei:cheers:

Merry Christmas/have a happy holiday all - am outta here for Christmas - woo hoo

isn't that obvious? i tot that guy would edit his post that why wait till mid noon dan post, but,.. oh well.

maybe possessive love some like? :dunno:

enjoy ur Christmas! :cheers:

ha-ha-ha-ha.... very cute but just make sure you can run and cycle faster the me. I'll be sure to let my fist thank you personally for that suggestion in the most sensitive cavity minus the motor grease!!! :devil:

i think u love ur bicycle too much... :bsmilie:

punch & run, thatz soo mean. petty little man.

Sam-Seng

:rolleyes:

i think u love ur bicycle too much... :bsmilie:

punch & run, thatz soo mean. petty little man.

Sam-Seng

:rolleyes:

That's Sam Seng Tan to you heheheh...

Btw...I don't punch and run.. hehe I will stay to pulverize your being. heh. Yes I do love my wifey bike way too much. :sticktong

That's Sam Seng Tan to you heheheh...

Btw...I don't punch and run.. hehe I will stay to pulverize your being. heh. Yes I do love my wifey bike way too much. :sticktong

no ah seng, ah beng or ah meng ever managed do that to me. u'll be too embrassed to strike, betta cycle away faster!!

:devil:

Last edited:
you talking about the guy or the girl? heheh Think he talking guy...you talking girl! :devil::sweatsm:

when it comes to greed, makes no diff to me. :cool:

Last edited:
Sammy888 I am an ichimansenyen-dan hokusho master, its better you turn around and run back :p

Sammy888 I am an ichimansenyen-dan hokusho master, its better you turn around and run back :p

What the ichimanse......????? Aiya not sure what STD that is lah .....just tell me which part of your privates are itchy and shedding hair or skin lah. I will mail you the appropriate medication for it :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
thatz rather modest, some would ask for that bangalow + that car... :sweatsm:

Hahahahaha ;)

The difference is that bungalow usually does not have a rule saying you must form things like 'family nucleus' before you can buy one.. so sadly a lot of people get married for the flat.. :(

Hahahahaha ;)

The difference is that bungalow usually does not have a rule saying you must form things like 'family nucleus' before you can buy one.. so sadly a lot of people get married for the flat.. :(

its not like 21years old can buy HDB mah, even got $$ oso cannot. so to move out of parents home must find that 'love' loh.

S'porean very pragmatic to a fault, there are rulezz, & there are those who will find a way around them. by hook by crook. :sweatsm:

Or sell their soul heh

some do? :think:

those that are being woo-ed by another whom they just ayah 'chin chai', he/she ok-ok can liao. after several months tye the knot, not happy go seperate ways... :rolleyes:

Hello...forgot so fast har? heheh Gold Diggers..... Sell your soul, your body, your face...whatever that is...it 's the same ..... sell your "soul". heh

forgot wad thing?.. :sweatsm: yes its the same thing.

maybe some consider such couplings 'match made in heaven' (willing seller, willing buyer)? :sweatsm:

What the ichimanse......????? Aiya not sure what STD that is lah .....just tell me which part of your privates are itchy and shedding hair or skin lah. I will mail you the appropriate medication for it :devil::devil::devil:

Haha, first you were a peacock and now a wack doctor :sticktong

Last edited:
forgot wad thing?.. :sweatsm: yes its the same thing.

maybe some consider such couplings 'match made in heaven' (willing seller, willing buyer)? :sweatsm:

For money...there's lots to be "willing" hehe Sad. Really sad. I wish I could hand on each of them a sign that says "Crippled- Missing a Spine to earn my own keep" I always have a distaste for people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.