Why are some of us like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sentiment too. Small small matter let it be gone. Relax, and you will enjoy your life.

Regards,
Arto.

When I am driving on highway ..I always got challenge by some errant drivers..I also remind myself..not to be disturb by them as in the 1st place they dun know me at all...why should i be angry...

Life is short...I witness 2 deaths on the roads these 3 days....very sad...yesterday a 8 year old died at Simei MRT due to a lorry reversing in the pavement...real sad

If you're offended by it..

It shows that you have lowered yourself to their level. Just think of it this way, they are very horny teenagers and they want to do that thing to everything that moves. Be glad you're sexy enough! =D

The world will be a better place if we relax. So.. Relax, and be a careful driver as always! =) Cheers!

If you're offended by it..

It shows that you have lowered yourself to their level. Just think of it this way, they are very horny teenagers and they want to do that thing to everything that moves. Be glad you're sexy enough! =D

The world will be a better place if we relax. So.. Relax, and be a careful driver as always! =) Cheers!

i like the way you put it.....:thumbsup:

(strange.....i am horny too but i dun feel like doing that thing to everything that moves) :bsmilie:

i like the way you put it.....:thumbsup:

(strange.....i am horny too but i dun feel like doing that thing to everything that moves) :bsmilie:

Especially since 50% of those things are male...

Keep cool is the best solution...remember the guy being knocked down by the taxi driver and died after coma.due to some minor accident and quarrel..it's not worth it...

yah, read that news, the guy got a very good job in a bank, he was also a very bad tempered guy according to his parents.

and if you happen to be a member here... i got something to say to you....
You NO Balls... ask you to come over you still walk away....:thumbsd:

I do get angry and when I sit down and think.... don't waste time them. we have more thing to do. ...

i was not intending to fight, if he had the guts to threaten me, do so in the pressence of the police... apparently, he had no guts and ran away even though they knew they were wrong to alight at that area and still have the guts to show me the finger...
What can we expect next? :dunno:

I thought about it real hard and i am still darn pissed.....:)

I still remember in school. I use to tell them to challange me to fight in the principal's office. None accepted my challange.. so take it easy man.. they only show as it cost them nothing. They will not do it when it hurts their pocket!

Yappy & happy

I still remember in school. I use to tell them to challange me to fight in the principal's office. None accepted my challange.. so take it easy man.. they only show as it cost them nothing. They will not do it when it hurts their pocket!

Yappy & happy

you sure yr birthday in your profile is correct? if it's true, we share the same hatchday...lol...

well, as the days went by, i learnt to forgive and forget.... that's if i dun see the two of them again...

that's the wayyyy.....after all you shaolin temple meditation expert and yet you so hot for what??

learn to let go.....next time you kena 3rd finger, just unzip yr pants and bend down. That guy happy, u happy....no problem.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.