whoa at this post processing....or in cameara??

dinokun

Sep 4, 2011
i duno how to see this, is this in-camera HDR processing or some other processing done off camera?? I try get this but doesn't seem anything close.... tried like higher clarity, high contrast and low saturation, but doesnt seem to get anything close..... can anyone share some views on this pic?? aparent she is some asia renowned photographer

551757_384883244894535_311104474_n.jpg

i duno how to see this, is this in-camera HDR processing or some other processing done off camera?? I try get this but doesn't seem anything close.... tried like higher clarity, high contrast and low saturation, but doesnt seem to get anything close..... can anyone share some views on this pic?? aparent she is some asia renowned photographer

Maybe I am old school. But its not the type of photo I like. Actually it looks really like an extremely bad photoshop job to me and looks very unnatural.

I can see obvious tonemapping and halos so I suspect its HDR.

Posing and composition in relation to the choice of focal length and perspective is also poorly executed. Looks amateurish in terms of photography.

Cartoon.

Done with photoshop. 10000 different ways to do it.
I don't like the image either. It looks very forced. Trying to make a bad picture look dramatic.
Why go to a location to shoot when most of the location is burned out. No interaction with background/between them.
Might as well shoot in a studio and put in the background later.