Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

Famous people do not take the MRT except when they want to do it once in 10 years just for show, for reporters to write about.

They have chauffeured limousines.

Famous people do not take the MRT except when they want to do it once in 10 years just for show, for reporters to write about.

They have chauffeured limousines.

are you sure it's a limousine or armored car?

do you know why the cars are huge?

do you know why they're large in the first place?

these diplomats are not alone in the back seat. usually there's one or two bodyguards. and it has to be large just in case foreign dignitaries travel with them too.

and the armor plating is thick. don't you watch the documentary channels?

also...i highly doubt that the CEO of a public transport firm has a chauffeur. why don't you do your research before making up rubbish like that.

Last edited:
are you sure it's a limousine or armored car?

do you know why the cars are huge?

do you know why they're large in the first place?

these diplomats are not alone in the back seat. usually there's one or two bodyguards. and it has to be large just in case foreign dignitaries travel with them too.

and the armor plating is thick. don't you watch the documentary channels?

also...i highly doubt that the CEO of a public transport firm has a chauffeur. why don't you do your research before making up rubbish like that.

Why not?

why don't you do your research before making up rubbish like that.

Ricohflex always has a team of female researchers working for him every time he posts here.

But he doesn't have a big car. :bsmilie:

AsianGroupiMe1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the good fortune to see and talk to Hsien of Hanzohattori. :bsmilie:

Luckily you didn't start a bashing thread after meeting me :bsmilie:

The thread title is about famous people. Famous people as in CJ, top bankers, Jackie Chan, etc...

Never did mention of "CEO of public transport firm" ?????? in my message.

Anyway, as the former CDF, he would definitely have had an official chauffeured limousine while he was in SAF.

Last edited:
The thread title is about famous people. Famous people as in CJ, top bankers, Jackie Chan, etc...

Never did mention of "CEO of public transport firm" ?????? in my message.

Anyway, as the former CDF, he would definitely have had an official chauffeured limousine while he was in SAF.

that was then, now is now. did you know that their chauffeurs are their bodyguards?

oh yea. like no one knows you're hitting out at the former CDF in your post. sheesh

You mean he has a Kevin Costner? :)

The-Bodyguard.jpg

yea :bsmilie:

and everytime he gets out the car, cue his entry music:

[video=youtube;3JWTaaS7LdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU[/video]