Who are Liverpool fans... Diehard or Man U haters...

Which group you belongs to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemesis32 said:
Hope so. But the way things are going at Chelsea, i think they will dominate the league for the next few years. Even Man U and Arsenal and my beloved Liverpool can nothing abt it.

Sad but true, money talks....

Money talks. :thumbsup:
With lots of money can buy any best player in the world.

stop arm chair talking lah... the result on saturday nite tells.... i'm the red:devil:

:sticktong

Rooney/Man Utd fan here..
Liverpool still got some way to go..
squad looks more balance, but still need to play more to blend.
b4 the match already told my uncle Man Utd has a chance.

I see the manu fans all coming out to play oredi...lol.

pity arsenal lost...and mr.fugoo even have more to jibe about. :p

bwilly said:
b4 the match already told my uncle Man Utd has a chance.

MU has a chance not because they are good...Because of Dudek Error.

U must be God to know Dudek would make such a error before the whistle blow...

sbs99 said:
I see the manu fans all coming out to play oredi...lol.

pity arsenal lost...and mr.fugoo even have more to jibe about. :p

This Red Devil fan has been a supporter since 1977 and waited for years before Man U finally won the League since 1967.

I wont be gloating for this victory over Liverpool or any of Man U win. What counts is the consistency in winning matches to land the league title. What counts is the standing at the end of the season.

In a tightly fought match, a mistake can be very deadly. Just put it this way - I dont think anyone of us wants to be in Dudek's shoes now.

jeff49er said:
This Red Devil fan has been a supporter since 1977 and waited for years before Man U finally won the League since 1967.

I wont be gloating for this victory over Liverpool or any of Man U win. What counts is the consistency in winning matches to land the league title. What counts is the standing at the end of the season.

In a tightly fought match, a mistake can be very deadly. Just put it this way - I dont think anyone of us wants to be in Dudek's shoes now.

True... A true soccer fan will not begrudge the opp for winning. What's impt is the performance for the day.

And given that Giggs and Ferdinand is not playing, i am very, very disappointed to see liverpool lose.

Credit must be given to players like Silverstre (took full control of defence), Keane (see how he rolls back the years to tackle Gerrard). good on ya. :thumbsup:

However, our next meeting, Man U may not have it easy with a fully fit Morientes and Baros. I suspect we may meet in the League Cup final.... :think:

nemesis32 said:
True... A true soccer fan will not begrudge the opp for winning. What's impt is the performance for the day.

And given that Giggs and Ferdinand is not playing, i am very, very disappointed to see liverpool lose.

Credit must be given to players like Silverstre (took full control of defence), Keane (see how he rolls back the years to tackle Gerrard). good on ya. :thumbsup:

However, our next meeting, Man U may not have it easy with a fully fit Morientes and Baros. I suspect we may meet in the League Cup final.... :think:

yes, its an embarrassment to lose to man utd given the fact that their team is less than full strength.

good job! perhaps the next time we'll beat u. :thumbsup:

nightwolf75 said:
true... until dat kirkland decided to act blur last week when he fumbled the shot. :thumbsd:
you mean roy carroll is it?
kirkland hasn't been playing for weeks

Man U may meet Liverpool in League Cup Final and any Liverpool fan and true football fan will know Liverpool has a good record in winning League Cups.

Granted that a fitter Baros and a more settled Morientes could be in the final. Similarly R Ferdinand, R Giggs and R Van Nisterroy are likely to be fit for the final ,if Man U qualifies, it be a mouth watering final.

LC Final is still far away, now have to take care of work, bills and also photog.

ha ha ha MU loses to chelsea.................

wat a news to start my day!!! morale high today, cant wait for the finals....

win or loses, hope it will be a good match. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.