While Waiting for Fireworks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

it was Chinese New Year's Eve on the Benjamin Sheares Bridge. This family was waiting for the fireworks to light up the sky at the stroke of midnight, and the boy was having fun with his mini fireworks display. i didn't pay much attention to it while taking it, but i realised i caught a couple in the background taking a self portrait, kind of like a portrait of a portrait. Anyway the couple was using a small digicam on a somewhat flimsy tripod - hope their portrait comes out well :)

D30, Sigma 20mm f1.8
ISO 1600 @f1.8

CRW_4176L.jpg

it will be best if you shift towards to the left somemore....

like capturing the photographer who taking photo for the couple

but then your main object is the boy playing with firework rite? so will be better if the couple wasn't there

y not u help the couple to take some picture with your D30....then email to them?

Originally posted by kamwai
it will be best if you shift towards to the left somemore....

like capturing the photographer who taking photo for the couple

but then your main object is the boy playing with firework rite? so will be better if the couple wasn't there

y not u help the couple to take some picture with your D30....then email to them?

yes the main subject was actually the boy with his fireworks.....

the couple put the digital camera (think it's an ixus) on a tripod with self timer on, so essentially they took the picture themselves.

i did see a lot of familiar faces there, and i did take a photo with a bunch of old school mates - a Canon S40 digital camera did the honour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.