Which spare camera?

Hi, I see many suggested mobile phones while TS mentioned looking for a compact/rangefinder. Well, I use my phone for street but somehow it's not fast enough. When I spot an interesting scene and by the time I flick to camera icon to when it focuses, the scene was gone. I'm not say phone camera is no good, in fact it is very good BUT it's just not fast enough. And one more thing, shooting at night with the phone is a nightmare. So I'll still suggest a compact.
I'm using the J1 as I can use my old Nikkor lens on it especially for the bokeh effect. Love it.

I'm currently using a Canon DSLR system but I am hoping to have another smaller camera for STREET PHOTOGRAPHY as I don't like carrying my DSLR around. I'm looking for compacts/rangefinders and my budget is around $300-400

1) Compact
Hoping for WIFI
IQ need not be that great, just looking to more of fun
Any brand is fine, currently look at Olympus XZ-1 but not sure it'll be a good buy.

2) Rangefinders
Any amateur rangefinder will do
Prefer 35mm lens

Please advise me on this one. Thank you very much.

Xz-1 is good cam. Now best denki offering on only $299.

It just doesn't have wifi. The next respectable compact with Wi-Fi is S110 which cost about 430 to 450

ricoh GR is the best second cam if you already have a DSLR. google it

Disagree. RX1 is.

No... my mobile phone is. It had wifi, can shoot video, still image is 8MP (good enough for most of thing I wanted), can turn to silent and take discreet sleezy shots without anyone knowing, can make phone call (if got harrassed by people, can use to call police), can play angry birds with it... the only problem is... it is quite short on battery juice and I need to get myself a portable battery charger (which I did :) ). There... it beats all other cameras be it a FF compact, an APS-C compact or a small sensor compact :)

Please lah. TS has budget of 300-400. Don't suggest things that are out of reach.