Which Slide/transparency do you use most?

Which Slide/transparency do you [B]use[/B] most?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this same thread in another forum with 0 replies.
whahaha :D

Me so far used

Provia 100F - yap, got that bluish color. Was wondering why my picture still looked dull and lifeless despite me shooting under BRIGHT sunlite. Either it is my slide, or the developing, or that I didnt notice the shutter was too fast and not enough light goes in. But I got very nice BLUE sky though.

Sensia 400F - Ok. Couldnt tell much different because I used it for general purpose. (on a cloudy day)

Kodak elitechrome EC 100 - I got disastrous sunset. Maybe its my skills. :( ;( :confused:

I actually use 100 ec kodak most of the time as its the cheapest slides around. It has always performed decently for me, and i have no problem with grain problems. The colors are great too.

I only use provia 100f when I have the dough; however I don't really find dramatic differences between the 2.

Maybe i not pro enough? ... ;)

Hi,
I like Kodak E100VS.

It has this rich saturated color that I like. Just my personal two cents worth.

Ektachrome has this rather huge grain effect, which is wonderful for lomographers. Always use it for my Holga.

Just curious - any difference between E100VS and E100WS? What about the price? :dunno:

Regards,
-Michelle-

my favourite though not often used slide film(as its expensive) is ektachrome 1600. love the grain.

All-purpose: E100VS, pushed if need be. I find the colours more natural.
Decent lighting available (and not portraits): Velvia 50 for that drama look.

Currently running some Provia 400 and Velvia 100 through the camera just for fun.

Thread digger at work :D

Anyway I have the previous on E100VS. More natural colours than Provias.
Haven't tried the Velvias yet.

usually use Ektachrome100 becoz of the price,find the result very good too,nice grain and natural colors.
i love 100VS alot but only use it for serious shoots,Extremely fine grain and wonderful colors.abit pricey though..
Provia100 oso got fine grain and nice colors,but i'm more of a kodak E6 supporter.
Ektachrome 400 got very nice speed but grain abit coarse..produce nice colors though.

Sensia 100 - cheaper and well, just as good! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.