which mobile has a better camera function? (sony,nokia,Samsung,iphone etc)

bluecrayfish

Jul 19, 2010
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has done a comparison among different handphone brands's camera function?
Sony, Samsung, Nokia, iPhone?

Feel free to share your photos..
Thanks

I find Sony & Apple have the best camera.

Been using the Nokia 1520. Excellent phone, and excellent camera (one of the best out there). You can also capture RAW image and edit in LR. So far no complain.

The other phone that had excellent camera function and quality is the iphone 6.

Been using the Nokia 1520. Excellent phone, and excellent camera (one of the best out there). You can also capture RAW image and edit in LR. So far no complain.

The other phone that had excellent camera function and quality is the iphone 6.

true, nokia is good too. i am also using nokia with zeiss lens but nokia doesnt support some apps that happens to be the draw back. hence, i wanted to change to a another hp that has better camera quality.. maybe SOny z3 is good. i heard its water proof with 20 mpx.
iphone 6 is good too but its a little more costly and i feel its more for people orientated photography or selfie shoots.

any other reviews are welcomed.. =)

iphone 6 is good too but its a little more costly and i feel its more for people orientated photography or selfie shoots.

Not true, my friend.

http://moelbar.com/photographer-austin-mann-demonstrates-new-iphone-6-camera/

Images are all courtesy from Moelbar.com

iPhone-6-Sunset-Panorama-edited-with-Snapseed.jpg

iPhone-6-Ice-Panorama-edited-with-Snapseed.jpg

And yes, Sony and even Nokia had 20+ MP camera and iphone only had 8MP. But frankly speaking, for my own experience, 8MP is more than enough. Heck... I only use 5MP of my Nokia phone when taking shots and sharing in facebook. And I find that was pretty enough.

Last edited: