Which Macro Lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx alot for the info. Will pop by my regular shop soon to try out the lenses. Just 1 more que - how to test Macro lenses in the Shop? :think: Any tips?

Thanx alot for the info. Will pop by my regular shop soon to try out the lenses. Just 1 more que - how to test Macro lenses in the Shop? :think: Any tips?

Just shot the seller nose ...and review the result from LCD ....:):)

Bro,

not intending to buy the lens to shoot some ("surface of moon") pores...:bsmilie: Looking at flowers & insects leh... Anyway, is the Tamron powerful enough to close in on insects, like those fellow CSers always post in the Macro Photog thread... Please advise..

Just shot the seller nose ...and review the result from LCD ....:):)

Tamron 90mm is great... I have some insect pics in some pages of the flickr link below...

Bro,

not intending to buy the lens to shoot some ("surface of moon") pores...:bsmilie: Looking at flowers & insects leh... Anyway, is the Tamron powerful enough to close in on insects, like those fellow CSers always post in the Macro Photog thread... Please advise..

test e lens by shooting the tiny wordings on the dollar notes is a good way to test e lens also.. hehe. .

Status
Not open for further replies.