Which jeans are not torn, cheap and good?

buy from salvation army.

they have a lot
some are branded even $25.

i am not ashamed to say i own a 2nd hand Esprit (great fit), and several clean, almost new, and comfortable $5 jeans too. I wear them to meet my clients, too. :D
Can let me know of there are Dior Homme and Pierre Balmain denim jeans for S$25 at Salvation Army?

Nicer jeans like cheap Monday, April 77 and nudie can be found at denim shop in mandarin gallery. Hope this helps! :)

Levi's.
April77.
APC.
Nudie.

All got decent fitting. If you want something that doesn't have a design on the back pocket go for April77 and APC.

Never heard of these brands. (I am not fashionista) Sounds like something that I may want to check out.

is wearing LEE jeans label as Jeans for Uncle nowadays? :embrass:

LEE makes good Jeans

haha...almost forgot about this Lee Cooper...uh, uh...used to make fun of its advertisement when young.

Johore premium outlet.

Hahaha, I thought I am the only old man complaining about this. My children suggest I replace my Ah Pek jeans with more fashionable ones. Bought a few 'low cut' jeans but found them so uncomfortable. My belly seem to be outside the pant and if I squat, my balls don't know want to hide where!

So I decided to look to normal jeans. Alamak, like what TS said, no more selling. The construction worker's jeans you can find at People Park Centre but frankly cannot wear for general wear. They are for construction not that I am fuzzy.

I finally found some at CK in china town. Not many now. Jeans are practical for me when I travel to temperate countries during winter. If you look around, European jeans are still much more traditional than ours.

Can let me know of there are Dior Homme and Pierre Balmain denim jeans for S$25 at Salvation Army?

you go see for yourself, you might get lucky.

i picked up a branded dress in my size at a great price. now if only i had an event to wear it to... -___-

giordano? I usually bought the straight fit from there. Or the Mid Rise.

I do have button fly jeans before but they flew away. So I decided to stick to zipper jeans :bsmilie:

Last edited:
you go see for yourself, you might get lucky.

i picked up a branded dress in my size at a great price. now if only i had an event to wear it to... -___-

Dress? And I thought you are a guy !

You chio or not? I bring you to event that you can don the dress .

Last edited:
Could this lady in pink be Shizuma?

She is at Hong Lim park for the gold scam petition.
8568355623_12ce2d2076_z.jpg

Singapore Gold Scam - Hundred investors at Hong Lim Park For Gold Guarantee Scam - YouTube

She is also at Punggol rooftop garden childcare petition
8568358771_3c529449cb_z.jpg

Petition against setting up of childcare centre at rooftop garden - 17Mar2013 - YouTube

Could this lady in pink be Shizuma?

She is at Hong Lim park for the gold scam petition.
8568355623_12ce2d2076_z.jpg

She is also at Punggol rooftop garden childcare petition
8568358771_3c529449cb_z.jpg

So.. you like her or not ? :bsmilie:

I wear 7 for all Mankind, True Religion and Guess jeans. And a couple of Levi's too.

There's also Replay, CK Jeans, Armani Exchange too.

All the brands focuses on casual wear.

I wear 7 for all Mankind, True Religion and Guess jeans. And a couple of Levi's too.

There's also Replay, CK Jeans, Armani Exchange too.

All the brands focuses on casual wear.

I went to see Guess. Material quality like far from when they just started. The first pair of jeans I bought for myself was a Guess. Then, the material smooth and comfy. Wear already don't want to take off.

Then I walked into a Levi's store, overwhelm by the numbers. Don't know what is what. After asking the sales girls and gesture a bit. Gave up.

Never liked Replay, CK jeans and Armani Exchange. They are more kiddy and not my style. I am looking for smart casual jeans leh.