which is your preferred budget airline ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So jetstar is better than tiger?
coz i'm planning to go to bangkok in may.
Booked hotel already...
Now comparing between these 3 budget airlines.

i prefer jetstar. i dislike using the overhead carriage and jetstar has wider leg room so i can still be somewhat comfortable when i leave my handcarry under my seat

My preference is for jetstar as well but i've got no time to travel hence the reason for selling it.

Haha... Almost 100% Jetstar lovers...
Then I think I'm going for Jetstar...

Hey Paranoia08, do leave a bid on the auction website or PM or email me with your contacts to deal for the vouchers if you are interested. Very worth it if you are confirm going on a short trip anytime from now till june. Thanks

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/262633592

Haha... Almost 100% Jetstar lovers...
Then I think I'm going for Jetstar...

My vouchers can also be used in conjunction with the PROMO guys! Hope somebody will take it off my hands then can maybe go into my camera funds :D

Hey Paranoia08, do leave a bid on the auction website or PM or email me with your contacts to deal for the vouchers if you are interested. Very worth it if you are confirm going on a short trip anytime from now till june. Thanks

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/262633592

Bro... I don't understand how to voucher works.
Is it a 2 way ticket?
How about the taxes and stuffs?
What to do with the voucher?
So It's a $500 voucher u mean?

Btw, Just to check with you guys.
What's the difference between Jetflex and Jetsaver?

You can use it to buy 2 way return tickets with the voucher. But cannot be used to pay taxes and air/fuel surcharge. $500 worth of vouchers in $50 denominations.

Bro... I don't understand how to voucher works.
Is it a 2 way ticket?
How about the taxes and stuffs?
What to do with the voucher?
So It's a $500 voucher u mean?

wzmivan - So it's like $50 discount? hehe.. ok... Understand.. I'll check with my fiancee to see if she wants. =)

raincool2005 & wzmivan - Thanks for enlightening me for the difference. :lovegrin:

But still wondering what other differences are there between Jetstar and tiger or airasia.
Besides the leg space.

Ya but its actually on a bid right now and bidding from $418 onwards. $450 is my "deal now" price. But if you are interested just leave a bid of $418 and if nobody else wants it then its yours!

wzmivan - So it's like $50 discount? hehe.. ok... Understand.. I'll check with my fiancee to see if she wants. =)

raincool2005 & wzmivan - Thanks for enlightening me for the difference. :lovegrin:

But still wondering what other differences are there between Jetstar and tiger or airasia.
Besides the leg space.

Ya but its actually on a bid right now and bidding from $418 onwards. $450 is my "deal now" price. But if you are interested just leave a bid of $418 and if nobody else wants it then its yours!

So it can be use to book online?
But how to?

There are transaction voucher codes on the voucher to use the Jetstar Credits.

So if I use the voucher to pay to $622 Including Taxes, 2 Pax.
Then it'll deduct off $500? And I'll pay the remaining $122 by HSCB?

I mean, coz u said it cannot be use to deduct taxes.

Eg.

DEPARTURE Total $378.00 Adult $119.00
SFT $70.00
Airfare per Adult $189.00
2 × Adults Subtotal $378.00
RETURN Total $244.00 Adult $38.00
SFT $84.00
Airfare per Adult $122.00
2 × Adults Subtotal $244.00
EXTRAS total $ TOTAL $622.00

i donno which of the below refers to taxes. I know that the vouchers are only to be used to offset Airfares alone....
so for example... 2 tickets to XXX destination @ $150/each and 2 tickets back to Singapore from XXX @ $120/each (Exclude tax and surcharges)
then u can use the voucher to claim airfares ($150*2 + $120*2 = $540 pay $500 via voucher and remainder $40 plus taxes tru your HSBC visa card)

So if I use the voucher to pay to $622 Including Taxes, 2 Pax.
Then it'll deduct off $500? And I'll pay the remaining $122 by HSCB?

I mean, coz u said it cannot be use to deduct taxes.

Eg.

DEPARTURE Total $378.00 Adult $119.00
SFT $70.00
Airfare per Adult $189.00
2 × Adults Subtotal $378.00
RETURN Total $244.00 Adult $38.00
SFT $84.00
Airfare per Adult $122.00
2 × Adults Subtotal $244.00
EXTRAS total $ TOTAL $622.00

Status
Not open for further replies.