Which is your first Nikon DSLR?

1st Nikon DSLR?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can welcome you back with D700. :devil:

So far with CMOS sensors, noise control by Nikon is getting much better. So are CCDs really cmi with noise?

Got D3x too :devil:

So far with CMOS sensors, noise control by Nikon is getting much better. So are CCDs really cmi with noise?

Got D3x too :devil:
but you can see fantastic picutures with other CCD made sensors right???
So let's don't be bother by noise now. Keep on taking nice pics. :)

D80, bought just a year ago and still getting surprises as to it's potential and abilities.

My belief is that if I cannot master the D80, getting a D3 or a "better" camera, will be a futile exercise and is only good for the ego and the camera shops.

Will end the poll end of this year...

Merry X'mas to all and wish that 2009 Nikon price would be better!

D80, bought just a year ago and still getting surprises as to it's potential and abilities.

My belief is that if I cannot master the D80, getting a D3 or a "better" camera, will be a futile exercise and is only good for the ego and the camera shops.

good mentality! :thumbsup:

it seems like D40 & D60 are not popular first choices... :D i wonder why... thought they should be more popular...

but you can see fantastic picutures with other CCD made sensors right???
So let's don't be bother by noise now. Keep on taking nice pics. :)
Yea true. But it gets irritating at night. Especially when you know some counterpart cam can control noise very well.

Yes I agree. Get the high-end cams only if they offer features you really need. That is why I haven't jumped onto the FX bandwagon.

it seems like D40 & D60 are not popular first choices... :D i wonder why... thought they should be more popular...

Those people who looked at D40/D60 eventually went for 1000D/400D/450D/A200/E520/K200D. ;p

Well not that D40/D60 are poor cameras, but their competitors were more attractive I guess.

Those people who looked at D40/D60 eventually went for 1000D/400D/450D/A200/E520/K200D. ;p

Well not that D40/D60 are poor cameras, but their competitors were more attractive I guess.

Yes I agreed.
A few times just walking into the shop to have a look at Nikon cam, the salesperson would recommend the competitor. Maybe better profit?
And they do offer more free gift too. :bsmilie:

d40 is my first and current dslr =)

D60. Still learning how to use, have fun with it.

:confused:

I dont think so . . . D40 one of the best in its class . . .

I just bought yesterday D80kit 2nd hand and included tamron 28-300mm XR ASPH IF . . . It will arrive next Wednesday looking forward to try to push its shutter . . . Anybody have any idea how this Tamron`s performance is? . . . . and how good the D80 compares to my old D70? will it worhted to buy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.