which is a better deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, the Zen Vision W has a CF card slot :thumbsup: which is useful if you are using CF

PIC_0123.jpg

some screen shots

NDSL = Nintendo DS Lite
You know, the gaming console.

Of course if they've come up with something else that's called an NDSL I stand corrected first. =D

Er, it's not really Creative versus Apple sort of thing, it's about being pragmatic. You did say you wanted the BETTER deal after all. =D

I choose creative for better and bigger screen.

think the choice is clear :)

p1010023yl8.jpg

p1010019beq4.jpg

Nuff said. :thumbsup:

I own a Mac so it makes it easier for me to get my stuff between my iBook-iPod without any additional drivers and so on.

If it's just for listening to music, then the iPod would be my obvious choice.
If it is for watching videos, I won't choose either - why strain yr eyes on a pathetic 3" screen?
30Gb is way too little for videos & wat about battery life between charges. If you want to use it as a storage on the go for your dslr, its a bit overpriced compared to other products available.

If it's just for listening to music, then the iPod would be my obvious choice.
If it is for watching videos, I won't choose either - why strain yr eyes on a pathetic 3" screen?
30Gb is way too little for videos & wat about battery life between charges. If you want to use it as a storage on the go for your dslr, its a bit overpriced compared to other products available.
30GB is more than enuff as i just want to and watch on the go and delete them after watching. ... this is not a device to keep a thousand movies to show flaunt ... so basically its just watch and throw away so no worries abt size

Really wanna buy one, got to switch from looking at girls on the train to watching shows on Zen.

Zen or iPod? Are you kidding? I'm a Zengaporean!

Status
Not open for further replies.