Which Handphone to Buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcwang said:
How to use the keypad in the SX1 man ????
Yeah man... :S

Not into all those high-tech stuff. I still prefer to use a laptop to do all my documents and surfing. I need a handphone that is hardy, easy to use, something that I can make good quality calls and sms.

Regards,
-Michelle- :)

i have gone through phones with 1.3mp, GPRS, MMC cards, polyphonic, 64k colour screens, clamshells, smartphones, etc... am back with my 8310!! :confused:

which ever phone you get, just don't get those "free" ones when you sign a 2-yr plan... 6mths later, you're going to regret signing for such a phone... :angry:

pay a little more and get something you would really like. :thumbsup:

mmmrsia said:
I think the SX1 is the value for money at $238. Radio, Vga Cam, MP3, Organizer, mmc memory card expandable. symbian os whic means also that you can install softwares like small office and others your memory card i think is your limit... :bsmilie: It is not just a phone it's a pocket PC!

sx1.jpg

Here is for your specs
Get this, jamed packed with features, Radio, mp3, camera, organiser, etc, etc. But recently lost my SX1(Silver version) :( , but bought back the same phone, happy with it, can get use to the keypad pretty fast one la . ;)

*can see if starhub still sellin the Mclaren version or not. got mine 2 mths ago.
SX1LE_front_b.jpg

Anyone can advise me on nokia7260? seems like a pretty low profile phone. I'm considering to get either that or samsung 600c.

Currently using nokia6100 but it has gone abit faulty after a few falls... :(
miss my nokia 3210, it survived so many falls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.