which camp were you from?

in and out of DB somemore.. haiz... when will he learn??? Still have to compensate back after he out of DB. :dunno:

You know there are 'monsters' in every camp. Those monsters in my camp at 4SIR were famous for been DB residents. Stiffing drugs, gambling, illegal money loan, fighting...etc you name it, they done it. Among them was a 'Master Monster', who was already 30 years old that time, when we ORDed in 2002. Lastly, the last thing I heard from my camp R&D clerk was that, this Master Monster disappeared with an officer's bike after the camp RP (unintentionally I guess) let him out after a cupboard breaking spree.

BMTC - F coy
4SIR - M2O3 gunner (Pes B), CO runner/Despatch Clerk (after downgraded)
673SIR - S2 Branch
MR - 5 years later from now

looks like most of them were having a hard time...

btw, anyone kanna charged before?

i almost kanna, coz i never greet an officer...then she not happy want to charge me...but lucky got major go talked talked for me then settled liao....

She not pretty, never get so many greeting. so jealous la thats y she charge

in and out of DB somemore.. haiz... when will he learn??? Still have to compensate back after he out of DB. :dunno:

IIRC he was still there (not unit but DB) when i ROD!:sweatsm:

NSF
BMT - Tekong
SMM
Sungei Gedong Camp

NSMan
Kranji Camp III

Last edited:
for those who completed NS or still serving NS, which camp are/were you from? please also state how fit you are.

for me :

pes E , Defense Technology Tower( cmpb). 15 mins away from my house. no need to stay in. song bo? ;p

that was like 16 years ago. i miss the power 98 DJs, fun people.

The unit is not officially exist by MINDEF or SAF...

What do you think?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

BMT - 6SIR, Selarang Camp (1999)
Posted - 3rd Transport Delta Coy, Gloucester Camp
Nsman - Still 3rd TPT D Coy
MR - 4 more years!

hello old bird! i was also from 3rd Transport Goucester Camp.

PES B/P when enlisted.. Now PES B liao.. But still fat after ORD. :dunno:

BMTC Sch 1 D Coy.
3rd Tpt as a storeman
revocated as a RP
ORD last yr and now dunno is which unit. Cos there are no reservist RP right? All go cheong sua..

Last edited: