Which camera has the best photo printouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi C 720 thanks for the advice... due investment in flashcard, I'll probably get back another Canon camera, either G3 or A80 ..but definitely one with optical zoom .. do u know if Canon cameras has problems of shutter lag???

red88 said:
Hi C 720 thanks for the advice... due investment in flashcard, I'll probably get back another Canon camera, either G3 or A80 ..but definitely one with optical zoom .. do u know if Canon cameras has problems of shutter lag???
I believe most if not all camera has that problem. It just how long the lag is. And calculated in ms or ns... it seem quite... hmm FAST?

hehhehe.e.e.

Well at least the A70 lag is not that bad.

sehsuan said:
you're misguided. a camera doesn't print - it's the lens *quality* that matter most.
You're oso misguided. No matter how good the len is, if the person behind the black box .........

A person with 10D + 70-200/2.8L IS USM might not be able to get a good picture with someone having just a A70!

red88 said:

A80 is a better choice if budget is a constraint to you...! :thumbsup:

cheers

Azure said:
End of the day, go join some of them/us for outings, shoot with them/us, learn from one another. Some of post-processing via PhotoShop can help make an average shot print out great. Monitor calibration, in-camera tuning, etc can contribute to making your printout better. ... so maybe a better approach could be to share with us what you are using, the settings, etc. Maybe someone in this forum will be able to help.

Cheers

agree with Azure too...!

but sometimes,i guess, not all of us are very proficient in the post processing part via Photoshop... :cry: :cry:

practice makes perfect
spend more time on the cameras and photoshop and less time on the forums to improve... haha :D

showtime said:
practice makes perfect
spend more time on the cameras and photoshop and less time on the forums to improve... haha :D

Practice is a must to improve... but if practising blindly... without knowing the method and technique to refine photos also square one... :sweat: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.