Which Camera Backpack to buy..???

Crumpler are never good.....

Crumpler is good for the cam..but not really good on ur clothings..if ur clothing is Wool or polyester..

remembered i was using MDH series..then backpacks..the Chickendex material..kind of like 'bites' the material on ur clothes..then ur clothes will have like wool coming out..not sure anyone have that...

just a quick check, will the the air carrier allow camera bags slightly bigger than their allowed carry-on luggage???

just a quick check, will the the air carrier allow camera bags slightly bigger than their allowed carry-on luggage???

Most of these bags are made to carry-on standards, so you should be fine.

Are you refering to me? Took it from an old bag that I had many years ago. I heard camping/traveller shops might sell. Can't remember the name of the store the guy at Cathay Photo recommended. Think it's travel planet or something similar.
Thanks for the reply! Think the Planet Traveller rain-covers cost like half the price of my bag - a bit steep!

crumpler bags are made for fashionistas who want to look trendy and look like idiots trying to dig the camera out of the bag

Thanks for the reply! Think the Planet Traveller rain-covers cost like half the price of my bag - a bit steep!

You can go to the hiking store called "Sports Connection" and buy their rain covers. I got a very nice and big one for $10 IIRC.

This is their site.. |: Sports Connection :|