Which batteries do you trust with your flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dd949f79.jpg

dont know about that. been using GP charger.

i use the same charger, but wif Sanyo Eneloops... 6 hrs is fast enuf, n the batts last long..so i tink d charging is good... :)

I'm using the 801 too... and it's a good tool esp with the soft charge and condition functions...

I've been using Sanyo 2100 for almost 4years. I have 10 pieces of those. Recently added PowerEx 2500 to the inventory. these PowerEx can go for about 300 shots on my 580EX. The old Sanyos about 200 shots. Can't say which brand is better cos they are different age and power.

But my Sanyos are gonna die soon. I have at most recharged them 50 times.

Its Powerex Imedion for me. :)

I use regular alkaline batteries... Don't find it cost-efficient to use rechargables, since I'm a casual user.

I use regular alkaline batteries... Don't find it cost-efficient to use rechargables, since I'm a casual user.

It's really cost-efficient even for casual user. The $ save, the better performance; in more no. of shots & shorter recycling time, and save the earth. :thumbsup:

Save the EARTH... use rechargables. They really save you money.

Ha! Honestly, with the current green wave, maybe I would!

is it true that if you do not use rechargable batts for very long, the max capacity will drop?
for example, a 2700mah, will drop to say 2300mah after sometime.
Of course it will drop when you use too, but that is ok because you are getting some use from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.