Where to test K-X before buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got SLR Revolution contact no, dun think they have a website though.

SLR Revolution: 63368767

Yup..their service is pretty decent considering they do not speak english very well. I got my K-x from them too. But if you have issues with them previously, SLR-revloution opp John3:16 in Funan Centre has the lowest price of $942 plus the lady behind the counter is pretty too ;p
However, I did not see any sets when I was there last week.
BTW, if anyone drops by SLR revolution do ask if they have a website and what is their contact number so that Gengh can update his pricelist and retailer detail.
Cheers

why? i quite like them actually. they're where i got my first k100d, and i would have bought my k20d from them but they didn't have stock.

Maybe op dun like me, doesnt matter , small issue only :bsmilie:

I went emjay , no display set and the ppl there....no comment too ;p

funan , can say 99% sold out for k-x, really so hot or they dun stock up =x
Btw, today saw a lot ppl in shops buying gf1, not advertising for them , just say what i saw,lol .

Maybe op dun like me, doesnt matter , small issue only :bsmilie:

I went emjay , no display set and the ppl there....no comment too ;p

funan , can say 99% sold out for k-x, really so hot or they dun stock up =x
Btw, today saw a lot ppl in shops buying gf1, not advertising for them , just say what i saw,lol .

try TK foto, As I saw too many Pentax Items before when I got my k-7. I think I might go there tomorrow. PM me if you want to come :)

try TK foto, As I saw too many Pentax Items before when I got my k-7. I think I might go there tomorrow. PM me if you want to come :)

thks for your info, i should be going on sat or sun. Tmr i not free :sweat:

thks for your info, i should be going on sat or sun. Tmr i not free :sweat:

i think they're available on saturday but not sunday. try to get their number, they are very nice on answering calls.:)

i think they're available on saturday but not sunday. try to get their number, they are very nice on answering calls.:)

thanks again for telling me that ,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.