where to print A0 & A1 size poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
szekiat said:
i use instant digital at UOB Centre (opp lau pah sat) but thats a bit ex, i think its 3c per sqinch or something like that. They use lightjet though, which is the next best thing from lambda prints if u ask me.
Hi szekiat,
Base on your said price for Instant Digital, an A1 (23x33 inch) would work out to about $23 a piece . . . Any comment about the quality as compared to the HP large format inkjet printing.
Also which is more resistant to sun-bleach (if there is such a term); meaning decolouration after some period under direct sunlight.

Hi everyone,
Can I find out what is the minimum tiff or jpg file size for A1 and A00 size?
6MP RAW (equivalent to about 22MB in tiff) good enough?
Thanks in advance.
Roger

personally, i think lightjet is better than inkjet but i have no firm test. As for colorfastness, unless the HP uses archival ink and paper i think their prob about the same. Again, it depends on how u treat your photos. Mount it behind UV glass and it should last a while. My own experience with these inkjet people is that they do not use proper inks to print. As a result, the dynamic range and color gamut is smaller than on lightjet. also, the colors tend not to be as accurate. I'm just picky i guess. Instant digital will do mounting onto kepalin board(foam) as well as cold lamination but thats an added cost!

hey man,
you can go peace center 1st floor the QQ printing kinda shop the price is good not service not so shiok coz no babes around.... as for file format use TIFF to print because TiFF can will hab layer in if is ps artwork and file will not be compress. Remember to set as CMYK mode before you print and set min resolution from 150 - 300 it will depend wat kind of finishing u want.... ask the people there they will help u out.... :bsmilie:

Hmm, i printed an A1 size poster for $18 at DPI Communications if i remembered correctly. Its located at IOI Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.