Where to learn Adobe Photoshop Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Photoshop book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby. I bought the PS7 version a while back but I think there may be a CS version out as well.

It cost about 50 bucks from the Computer Book Shop at Funan.
The book shows step by step on how to correct, edit, sharpen, retouch etc photographs. Very effective way of learning.

You can jump in anywhere in the book just to do some manipulation (e.g. using the unsharp mask to sharpen your photos). It is not a "built on what you learn" type of book where you probably run out of steam....

Best 50 bucks for Photoshop tips to me.

What!! $50 per hr!! :eek: ..
Kill me.. :sweat:
Nowaday, i save like hell for my upcoming wedding.(abit exaggerating) :p

$50 can print 100 Guest invitation card kekeke :lovegrin:

HelmetBox,

Hmmm dun quite understand what you mean :dunno: ..can specify alittle more details?

Kwek,

Sound good. Those book that i lent from Library.. is quite difficult to understand :(..
I will drop by bookshop and check the book :).. thank you :)

Karyinn said:
What!! $50 per hr!! :eek: ..
Kill me.. :sweat:
Nowaday, i save like hell for my upcoming wedding.(abit exaggerating) :p

$50 can print 100 Guest invitation card kekeke :lovegrin:

HelmetBox,

Hmmm dun quite understand what you mean :dunno: ..can specify alittle more details?

Kwek,

Sound good. Those book that i lent from Library.. is quite difficult to understand :(..
I will drop by bookshop and check the book :).. thank you :)

Edit the photos or pictues you want on your card in PS (since you say you already know how to make photos look good)

Then use Macromedia Freehand or Adobe illustrator to manipulate. Actually if you're not thinking of going so pro, normal card programs can just come up with nice cards.

But again, everything can still be done in PS, just that dedicated programs are much easier and have better tools for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.