Where to get shoulder padding?

sorry, I can't remember the shop name. I just remembered that it was put inside the glass display cupboard at the cashier.

It is long, about slightly longer than the stock crumpler padding. It's way better than the crumpler padding.
I have the domke, crumpler ones and have looked at the matin and others as well.
I liked the timbuk2 best.
However, try it yourself to see if you like it.

Currently, am using thinktank bags instead of crumpler MDH bags, in my opinion and limited experience with a few shoulder pads, only the built-in thinktank retrospective pads wins it by a bit.

If I'm using any other shoulder bags, I will definitely use the timbuk2 pad

agreed with the timbuk2! i got 1 initially for my timbuk2 bag. and i felt that it really took off alot of weight from the shoulder and decided to get another 1 for my crumper 6MDH (the crumpler stock pad is really bad in comparison with timbuk2)

doubleace said:
thanks for the info.. You just got it a few weeks back only right? Scare that the shop you mention no longer there..hahaha

Hi may I Noe the exact location n store u bought the timbak2 shoulder pad thx

Hi may I Noe the exact location n store u bought the timbak2 shoulder pad thx

Hi, i'm still searching for it.. The shop that they mention at bugis does not carry anymore timbuk2 shoulder pad anymore. My friend told me that taka shopping mall have it, I may go there and look for it or you can try another alternative is army market at beach road. They do have those green shoulder pad but quite thick just $2.

ZerocoolAstra said:
how about those aftermarket car seatbelt padding? :angel:

Haha become Honda Disguise v2.

Haha don't think car seatbelt will be so suitable. It was a random suggestion :)
But some are quite cheap, so worth a try anyway.
I think I have an ugly pair.
Might try to place them on my 5MDH.

Hi, i'm still searching for it.. The shop that they mention at bugis does not carry anymore timbuk2 shoulder pad anymore. My friend told me that taka shopping mall have it, I may go there and look for it or you can try another alternative is army market at beach road. They do have those green shoulder pad but quite thick just $2.

if you have a few guys wanting to get the timbuk2..you can just order online from the official site using vpost/comgateway. quite fast and efficient. at least tts what i did..sg dont really have many places that stock the shoulder pads..

Found the place where u can buy timbak2 shoulder pad one is cineleisure n marina sq

If you have shoulder pain then it won't go away so easily even with a better pad. This is especially true if you are carrying a lot of equipment. There is a limit to how much anyone can carry comfortably on a shoulder.

Switch to a backpack if you can.

Eagle Creek is available at Mustafa - but I have only seen regular luggage there. Not very cheap.

Last edited:
daredevil123 said:
Orient photo.

Bro, I called op and they say they don't sell this Matin shoulder pad leh. But they say they can order. 1 or 2 weeks waiting time

It's a young gal who picked up the call.

Finally yesterday i went to the Army market at Golden Mile to look around. And i bought the Tatonka padding. It only cost $9. its about 30cm long, velcro

Its good. I used it right away after buying it. It's alot better than my stock padding. my shoulder didn't ache after a whole day

For those who are looking for padding, take note of Tatonka.

Finally yesterday i went to the Army market at Golden Mile to look around. And i bought the Tatonka padding. It only cost $9. its about 30cm long, velcro

Its good. I used it right away after buying it. It's alot better than my stock padding. my shoulder didn't ache after a whole day

For those who are looking for padding, take note of Tatonka.

mind telling me the shop number? pm if u want or here also can

mind telling me the shop number? pm if u want or here also can

I can't remember the shop number. But dont worry, that place is not big.

You can just walk ard and ask the shops for shoulder pads. So far, only 3 shops there sell this Tatonka.

I remember one of them is the shop facing the staircase.

All these 3 shops are selling bags, not Army stuff.

2 of them are selling at same price - $9.90. The 3rd one is more ex, $11.50

Can bargain one, that's why i got it for $9.

But you better be quick. They dont carry alot of stock. All 3 shops only left with last piece each when i bought it.

I went and check up the timbuk2 padding at taka and cine but its more suitable for sling bag and not bag pack. So still looking around whether any suitable for bag pack