Where to buy the 'Bat Man' belt?

Sorry,

I am a noob ...

I know there is a term to call this but what my friend only told me is 'Bat Man' belt.

first must locate where the bat cave is
then plead with Batman to let go one of his belt to you.

or just visit thinktankphoto.com site. Good luck.

Last edited:

If i know where the bat cave is ....

1st perosn i tell is the Joker.

I believe that piece of news can let me afford a Nikon D4

Bro,

I haven't buy it yet ...

I dont have much info and i still don't know what i want ...

In this condition, i go inside the shop sure kanna chop like chicken chop ...

you can always use sites like amazon.com as a guide indicator. (plus conversion and shipping) not really accurate but at least for sure you will not be a carrot head.
Or use the phone and call several shops.

Thats why lately i dare not go into any such shop.
I have this feeling 1 look they can tell that i am a noob.... and very chop-able!
everyone at one point of time will not know the price.
the intelligent ones will call all the shops.
the smart ones will check the price guide in cs.
the clever ones check out the price on amazon.com or likewise.
the sociable ones will bring along a knowledgeable friend
the lazy ones will remain been a carrot, a noob and without his gears or much poorer.

everyone at one point of time will not know the price.
the intelligent ones will call all the shops.
the smart ones will check the price guide in cs.
the clever ones check out the price on amazon.com or likewise.
the sociable ones will bring along a knowledgeable friend
the lazy ones will remain been a carrot, a noob and without his gears or much poorer.

I am not Lazy !!!

I just don't have the necessary strength to do the things i know i need to do !

Hi I bought the lowepro light utility belt recently @ orient photo for $68. I was considering the Think tank speed pro 2 (at tk foto) at around $35 I think. However Think Tank's belt sliplock slots cannot fit general pouches with "standard" slip lock attachment. It seems to be designed specifically for Think Tank's pouches.

Therefore I decided to go for the more ex Lowepro's so that I can get third party cheap pouches that fit. Also The light utility belt allows you to attach a back harness (buy separately) or it comes with a sling to use the shoulder help share the weight of your gear from your waist.

The belt is padded, quite comfy and supports the weight of attaching my 300mm prime with case. Not yet tried loading bodies etc yet as I have yet to get cases with slip lock attachment. Belt system is convenient, say during events etc for changing lenses/taking flashes but do note it might not be as convenient as using a sling/backpack if you are touring around a place (in case of rain etc).

Also it would cost some money to build up your full system, getting belt and all the pouches/cases, not that trendy if say you are going out with friends and you appear in urban batman gear. So do know the pros and cons of each type of gear carrier system and head down to Tk Foto or Orient Photo for a look, they have price tags labelled so no worries about being conned.

According to TK Foto ppl, Think Tank seems to be a more popular choice so they aren't bringing in lowepro belts (yet), they have a last piece bulky DELXUE belt which seems to be hanging ard unsold.

Last edited:
KamenRider91 said:
I myself use the army issued belt & caribiners. Yup the belt above is widely available in Singapore as well. But I felt that there are cons to using it, as I'm not too tall, I find that the pouches touch/hit the floor when I squat down for some shots, not to mention lying down! So I don't really hang a lot of stuff on the belt.

On the topic of tripods/monopods, any soul out there hangs them on the belt? I'm working on using velcro strips to secure my monopod horizontally across my back with the belt.

TK use to sell a device that clips to the belt and can attach tripod to it, with quick release when you wants to use the tripod, around $60.

Hi I bought the lowepro light utility belt recently @ orient photo for $68. I was considering the Think tank speed pro 2 (at tk foto) at around $35 I think. However Think Tank's belt sliplock slots cannot fit general pouches with "standard" slip lock attachment. It seems to be designed specifically for Think Tank's pouches.

Therefore I decided to go for the more ex Lowepro's so that I can get third party cheap pouches that fit. Also The light utility belt allows you to attach a back harness (buy separately) or it comes with a sling to use the shoulder help share the weight of your gear from your waist.

The belt is padded, quite comfy and supports the weight of attaching my 300mm prime with case. Not yet tried loading bodies etc yet as I have yet to get cases with slip lock attachment. Belt system is convenient, say during events etc for changing lenses/taking flashes but do note it might not be as convenient as using a sling/backpack if you are touring around a place (in case of rain etc).

Also it would cost some money to build up your full system, getting belt and all the pouches/cases, not that trendy if say you are going out with friends and you appear in urban batman gear. So do know the pros and cons of each type of gear carrier system and head down to Tk Foto or Orient Photo for a look, they have price tags labelled so no worries about being conned.

According to TK Foto ppl, Think Tank seems to be a more popular choice so they aren't bringing in lowepro belts (yet), they have a last piece bulky DELXUE belt which seems to be hanging ard unsold.

I think you make a good choice, Bro.
Can post a picture.

I am not Lazy !!!

I just don't have the necessary strength to do the things i know i need to do !

Strange, you have the strenght to type in here and read all the replies, reply with larger font... but you don't have the strenght to send an email to those shops and ask for a quotation? Hmm...

And by relying on others, what if the price had changed and it was no longer valid?

rhino123 said:
Strange, you have the strenght to type in here and read all the replies, reply with larger font... but you don't have the strenght to send an email to those shops and ask for a quotation? Hmm...

And by relying on others, what if the price had changed and it was no longer valid?

Bro, please don't make uncle google angry.. He will put pi sai in your lens.. I kena before Liao. :cry:

Ok. sorry :(

If you find Batman, you must seduce him to take off his belt.
Once his pants are down, there's your chance!

You seems to be quite careless in your statement ...

You fotgotten Robin.
He will turned into a Angry Bird and attack you.

I am not interested in that belt.... *points at google*