where to buy RC toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, it was a well-known accident then in AMK. The Boomerang was crippled after that. The owner upgraded to a Team Associated RC10 after that.

Very long history liao..... :bsmilie:

oh than i think it me u r saiding liao :bsmilie: boomerang just not tough enuff for me to kiss on , btw my work 91 no demage done :bsmilie:

Last edited:
oh than i think it me u r saiding liao :bsmilie: boomerang just not tough enuff for me to kiss on :bsmilie:

The RC10 can fight with your Yokomo liao.

Anyway, I love the way Yokomo designed their differential gearbox. Very simple and straightforward twin-belt drive system.

Last edited:
The RC10 can fight with your Yokomo liao.

still cant la :nono: , it a 2wd class the front part not as tough , if head on sure die de , anyway i didnt wanna kiss the boomerang it just that after jump when my work 91 just landed on the tamiya which has just landed after the jump , the impact was big due to horse power and my alu head of my work91 .

Last edited:
the impact was big due to horse power and my alu head of my work91 .

Were you using a Trinity Monster Horsepower motor?

Last edited:
i only use Reedy series motor for my yokomo but i do have 1 or 2 trinity motors for my other onroad car

Reedy makes great motors.

I use Trinity motors mainly because I got sponsorship from them.

Last edited:
bro nice talking with u :) it was like an old friend talking abt the good old days :bsmilie: gtg cya guys ard :cool:

It is very nice talking to you too.

Too bad all my cars are collecting dust on the shelves now. The damping oil in the shocks have dried up. Tyres are flat and hardened. My KO Propo EX-1 controller is faulty. The Tekin electronics speed controller is not responding. All my Sanyo batteries are presumed dead.

Last edited:
Hey bro... u can check out www.sgdrifters.com... currently playing with a TT01-E... sometimes go dw to yishun 4 their drift meets... bt most of the time playing near by my blk... :)

To thread starter, there is another shop at 2nd floor Orchard Plaza. You can try your luck there. Used to buy RC stuff from them before retire. Just look for Auntie Winnie.

BTW, I owned a TM 1/10 GP. :)

Last edited:
To thread starter, there is another shop at 2nd floor Orchard Plaza. You can try your luck there. Used to buy RC stuff from them before retire. Just look for Auntie Winnie.

BTW, I owned a TM 1/10 GP. :)
u sure got a lot of toys..lol

Auntie Winnie.

If Winnie is an auntie to you, then, you must be really young.... :bsmilie:

Anyway, I have known Winnie for more than 20 years liao.

Last edited:
If Winnie is an auntie to you, then, you must be really young.... :bsmilie:

Anyway, I have known Winnie for more than 20 years liao.

My personal life story:
I tried to date her in the past, but she was really "proud and stuck-up" during her younger days.

Er...at my age, I am way too old. :embrass:
I still remember when I built my first 1/10 on-road GP. Winnie and her husband guided me on the basics of RC. :)

I still remember when I step in her shop....she always call me "Shao Lian Leh". :bsmilie:

I still remember when I built my first 1/10 on-road GP. Winnie and her husband guided me on the basics of RC. :)

Let me guess.... Your first radio was a Sanwa.

Nope....Futaba.:).....2PL, then change to 3PK

Strange, Winnie used to promote Sanwa radios to newbies.

Anyway, Futaba was my first radio also.

Strange, Winnie used to promote Sanwa radios to newbies.

Anyway, Futaba was my first radio also.

She recommended me Futaba. Eventually, switch to 3PK for full and better control.
I love to build cars, I went to Winnie to get Team Magic, which I know at that time it is difficult to get this car when the distributor no longer importing.

Winnie, mentioned to me that they use to have EP race in CCK community club. You involved in this race? :think:....BTW, she live around CCK area.

Winnie, mentioned to me that they use to have EP race in CCK community club. You involved in this race?

Yes, many years ago.

By the way, I switched to KO Prop after Futaba. It is more responsive and uses more powerful servo motors.

Last edited:
Yes, many years ago.

By the way, I switched to KO Prop after Futaba. It is more responsive and uses more powerful servo motors.

Heard of KO Prop. Unique controller. But does not have left hand use (I am a left hander).

RC is really an fun hobby. I love to build and mob cars, which is also expensive. I remember bought a Falcon engine made from Italy. The engine was too powerful that crash the car. The 3mm base plate become an extreme "U". :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.