Where to buy LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ John Teoh,

care to share what's the "original case" that AP gave? I dont presume is this one found here?

thanks! :)

going down ApSL later, who going... maybe can get better price...;) call me at 91000997

yep, was actually hoping to get at better price at the IT show. but was really disappointed at the pricing. 799sgd?!! oh well. :dunno:

@ John Teoh,

care to share what's the "original case" that AP gave? I dont presume is this one found here?

the one you attached to ur message is actually an additional casing. not the original one that is given...

@filmstar,

the original casing is the DMW-CLX3 right? is it really available here? if it is, i seem to have missed it.

@filmstar,

the original casing is the DMW-CLX3 right? is it really available here? if it is, i seem to have missed it.

That's not the given original casing from the shops. its a additonal purchase. even then, locally has no stock of it if i'm not mistaken..

yep, was actually went down to the IT show. really disappointed at the pricing. 799sgd?!!

just went to APSL $679

Free:
8GB + Orginal Case + extar Battery + LCD Protector + Mini Tripod + Card Reader .

Better Price...;)

yep, was actually went down to the IT show. really disappointed at the pricing. 799sgd?!!

just went to APSL $679

Free:
8GB + Orginal Case + extar Battery + LCD Protector + Mini Tripod + Card Reader .

Better Price...;)

Is the 8GB SD or SDHC? What's the brand and class? Thanks.

knn was at IT show wasting my time.when abt to head down to sls alps they told me black no stock liao.wth so fast. funan alps oso dun have black.

Originally Posted by chuateo

just went to APSL $679

Free:

Better Price...

Is the 8GB SD or SDHC? What's the brand and class? Thanks.

is SDHC...

knn was at IT show wasting my time.when abt to head down to sls alps they told me black no stock liao.wth so fast. funan alps oso dun have black.

ya.. just now went there also got one guy buying le... think he not getting the best price as mine.. lol:bsmilie:

Last edited:
went down to APSL, only silver no more black color:cry:

Called Parisilk and it's doing $690 with mini tripod, screen prot, lens cleaning kit, 8gb, case. Still have black.

Will prefer the package with a batt instead of the lens cleaning kit.

Last edited:
actually the IT show able to match alil about the price, As it's giving 2 pieces of 8GB, price slightly neg, extra batt(needa see), the original case and etc. you can pay by cc & nets as well, don't have to be cash.

Last edited:
actually the IT show able to match alil about the price, As it's giving 2 pieces of 8GB, price slightly neg, extra batt(needa see), the original case and etc. you can pay by cc & nets as well, don't have to be cash.

Extra batt?
IT Show deal is $799 for LX3 with free case + 2pcs 8GB SDHC card + lens cleaning kit + mini tripod, I think u can get better deal/price outside.

yar, needa see the availability. i'm working there.

Are you sure in IT show they can match the price & package outside? Coz normally they sell at SRP with some additional freebies... :dunno:

Currently the most attractive package now is from SLS-AP going for S$680/- (with freebies), if the vendor in the Panasonic booth can match & throw in more freebies than would it be more attractive. Else what is the point of squeezing around the IT Show if I could get the same deal elsewhere (with no showtime limit). :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.