Where to buy Fuji FP-100B instant films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymister

Aug 21, 2008
Can anyone advise me where I can buy the Fuji FP-100B (b & w) instant films for Polaroid packfilm cameras? I managed to find the FP-100C (colour) but would like to try some B & W shots.

Thanks!

Don't think you can find them here, most stores told me they don't have it. Try e(vil)Bay. I've seen FP-3000B. Is the 100B new? Also hoping can find some here.

Can anyone advise me where I can buy the Fuji FP-100B (b & w) instant films for Polaroid packfilm cameras? I managed to find the FP-100C (colour) but would like to try some B & W shots.

Thanks!

sorry i don't know where, but can u tell me where to get the fp-100c? thanks! :D

The fp100c can be found in Cathay. Cathay also have the polariod 667 which is the ISO3000, fp3000b equivalent. Hope that helps. :)

The fp100c can be found in Cathay. Cathay also have the polariod 667 which is the ISO3000, fp3000b equivalent. Hope that helps. :)

ahh ok thanks! shall take a look someday :D

Cool, I'd like to try some ISO 3000 instant film!

hey was wondering if theres flash for pack film cameras..:)

hey was wondering if theres flash for pack film cameras..:)

Depends.

My Bronica SQ with pack film back has a standard PC sync socket to fire compatible flashes.. :)

Any Fujifilm outlets I suppose. I think I saw some in the Fujifilm outlet in Peninsular Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.