Where to buy Canon EF Lens Work III: The Eyes of EOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

max007007

Mar 25, 2003
Singapore
gallery.greensg.org
Can someone enlighten me where to purchase and the price of "Canon EF Lens Work III: The Eyes of EOS"?
Me thought of getting one.

Belle&Sebastain said:
canon centre @ Harbourfront
just went today, saw one display at the glass cupboard there.
ask the person at the counter (lvl 4), he said there dont sell, neither does the showroom (ground floor)

max007007 said:
just went today, saw one display at the glass cupboard there.
ask the person at the counter (lvl 4), he said there dont sell, neither does the showroom (ground floor)

That's weird. I bought one from them few months back at 20. Maybe they don't carry it anymore.

called Harbourfront showroom (ground floor) informed that the book can be purchase there.
kenna cheated by the 4th floor counter ;(
book will be selling at $20/- each at the showroom

max007007 said:
called Harbourfront showroom (ground floor) informed that the book can be purchase there.
kenna cheated by the 4th floor counter ;(
book will be selling at $20/- each at the showroom

Well, my personal experience with them has been very very pleasant. It may be the way the question is presented to the person over the counter. Perhaps you would like to "package" ur words next time u see them.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeff

Jeff said:
Well, my personal experience with them has been very very pleasant. It may be the way the question is presented to the person over the counter. Perhaps you would like to "package" ur words next time u see them.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeff
my question is very simple
"here got sell the "lens works III" (pointing to the book in the transparent shelf just beside the lvl 4 customer service counter)?"

The staff answered, ""dont have"

"where can I buy it? the downstair showroom got sell?"

The staff answer, "the showroom dont sell also, maybe you can order thru the marketing manager"

I didnt know buying of one book need to go thru manager level :bigeyes:

So.... Jeff, how can i "package" my words?

The question are asked after I collected the foc borrowed non-IS lens from the counter.
The male counter staff answered in a polite manner.
Maybe he really dont know that the showroom got sell the book.
Till now I didnt complain about their counter staff attitude, I only complain about their backend technician service (see my lens cleaning thread)

max007007 said:
my question is very simple
"here got sell the "lens works III" (pointing to the book in the transparent shelf just beside the lvl 4 customer service counter)?"

The staff answered, ""dont have"

"where can I buy it? the downstair showroom got sell?"

The staff answer, "the showroom dont sell also, maybe you can order thru the marketing manager"

I didnt know buying of one book need to go thru manager level :bigeyes:

So.... Jeff, how can i "package" my words?

Of course if you r so direct with ur words, he will say don't no lah. Next time, try something like "May I check with you if blah blah blah" the rest just fill in urself. Remember to say ur thanks for whatever small gestures that they made. These ikan bilis(s) go a long way. Be generous with your "pleases" too.

My two cents.

Jeff

Jeff said:
Of course if you r so direct with ur words, he will say don't no lah. Next time, try something like "May I check with you if blah blah blah" the rest just fill in urself. Remember to say ur thanks for whatever small gestures that they made. These ikan bilis(s) go a long way. Be generous with your "pleases" too.

My two cents.

Jeff
my questions posted to the staff are presented in soft tone.
you implying that you experienced thats how canon customer counter service handle customers.
Or is it my fault to ask the no "pls & may I" questions in the first place.
maybe you might wanna try to be in my shoes, rushing there FIVE times already after work for a service (see my lens cleaning thread) that is yet soon to be completed.

I think i better closed this thread since I already know that the showroom got sell the book.
if not, i will bring more of my lens cleaning problem into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.