where to BUY 5d mark 3 local shop with installment plan ?

jhs2669

Feb 1, 2008
MYS
Hi

Any idea where is best shop / price to buy 5D3 with instalment plan ?
Body + Grip only.

Thanks.

with instalment plan, i'd say Cathay Photo

Same here please pm me for body and kit, and hope the recent reduction on RRP from Canon will now give good deals.

We will be having a special DBS offer coming up next week, perhaps we can PM you once it is up :)

click provide interest free installments ?? :bsmilie:

clickcameras said:
At the moment only OCBC and Standard Chartered, but DBS will be in soon:)

Does ur store open daily? Long time nvr visit funan. Didn't know that there's a flagship store there. Btw is there any surcharge for 0% ipp

clickcameras said:
yes, that is right :) We would give you the best cash price and any card/instalment payment will have surcharge on top of our lowest price

Does nets got same price as cash?

Having worked as a sales personnel across various categories of retailers in my younger days, I must say that NETS has few advantages for both consumers and retailers, but a huge cost to the retailers.

So guys, just help our nice retail stores out by walking to the ATM, which are conveniently located all around Singapore, draw the cash and hand it over to the store. The consumer gets the best price, the retailer enjoys the immediate cash flow. Win win for all!

Having worked as a sales personnel across various categories of retailers in my younger days, I must say that NETS has few advantages for both consumers and retailers, but a huge cost to the retailers.

So guys, just help our nice retail stores out by walking to the ATM, which are conveniently located all around Singapore, draw the cash and hand it over to the store. The consumer gets the best price, the retailer enjoys the immediate cash flow. Win win for all!

Nope, I'll charge it to my CC cos even if the shop charge me 2% more, the mileage I earn through such huge purchases is far better. :p

avsquare said:
Nope, I'll charge it to my CC cos even if the shop charge me 2% more, the mileage I earn through such huge purchases is far better. :p

Haha! Credit cards have their advantages - the credit they provide is invaluable to some! And the points!

Haha! Credit cards have their advantages - the credit they provide is invaluable to some! And the points!

Yeah, credit is one thing (don't need to carry bulk cash and find ATM to draw them), but the Krisflyer Miles I'll earn will give me my yearly tickets to Japan.. After careful calculations on how much the miles worth VS the 2% surcharge, the miles' monetary value win hands down for me :p

avsquare said:

Bro the guy talking about NETS not visa/mastercard. NETS truly has few advantages for both the shop and consumer. Visa/Master is advantageous for both. The surcharge is smaller to the shop and the consumer gains whatever cash back or points the card system runs on. Just my 2cents. No offence

When doing your homework, please check the price properly. Sometimes, CP prices is cheaper if you add in all the installment in.