Where to buy 120mm/127mm/620 type of film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yabs

Jan 24, 2005
I was looking at some antique Kodak Brownie cameras on the net and am really tempted to buy. However, they require the more unusual type of film such as 120mm, 127 , 620 type of film. Anybody knows where I can get those in Spore and how much do such film cost? Thanks!

Yabs said:
I was looking at some antique Kodak Brownie cameras on the net and am really tempted to buy. However, they require the more unusual type of film such as 120mm, 127 , 620 type of film. Anybody knows where I can get those in Spore and how much do such film cost? Thanks!
120 film you can get from Cathy, Ruby or some other Pro camera shops, 127 and 620 is history liao.

Hope this help.

:) Thanks! Guess I'll choose the Brownie cameras selectively....only those that can take 120 format.

While 620 film has been EOL-ed sometime back, some people actually respool normal 120 film onto 620 film spool so that they can use it on the 620 cameras. This is possible because 120 and 620 has the same film dimensions but with a different spool design.

e905591s

Oh yes! Read about respooling 120 film onto 620 from a website too! Although, the website mentioned that there is a risk that the film may get jammed halfway.

Am very green in this area ;) ....was also wondering if any photo shop can develop 120 film or one has to go to selected shops only?

Status
Not open for further replies.