Where Can Purchase the CHEAPEST 580EXII..??

Understood. I am saying if one keeps the receipt in the box, and take care not to lose the box, then when he needs service, he knows exactly where to find the receipt. I just feel that it is a very minor inconvenience for the rare occasion (hopefully) when service is needed.

Also the additional 3 months warranty for the local set. :)

Amazon is cheaper but it's in US currency and I don't think they ship o Singapore. Check out orient photo it seems to be cheaper

amazon cost USD $395. after shipment using borderlinx & GST, it's about SGD $640

on the hold for one too. rumors that a replacement is coming. but thats just because i dont need it urgently.:)

what to mean by replacement?????

There are rumours flying around that a 600EX (or whatever Canon wants to call it) will soon debut, that will be even more powerful and has more features than the 580EX II. Expect to pay even more for it though.

There are rumours flying around that a 600EX (or whatever Canon wants to call it) will soon debut, that will be even more powerful and has more features than the 580EX II. Expect to pay even more for it though.

If new model arrive:think:then 580EXII price will drop:thumbsup:

Worth the wait.:cheergal: