When photographer meets model

so you are telling people here you intention is to open a can of worms and run away? :think:

I thot it has so far been about 2 bags of worms hanging under Mr B. If we can find some saucy tales. It will make for very nice toppings.

Wad goes around comes around.

You flirt she flirt.

so you are telling people here you intention is to open a can of worms and run away? :think:

uncle catchlights, next time if i ever get the chance to meet you in person, i can tell you about the few cans of worms i know of, then you will feel so disappointed in life. :bsmilie:

uncle catchlights, next time if i ever get the chance to meet you in person, i can tell you about the few cans of worms i know of, then you will feel so disappointed in life. :bsmilie:

Wow, a few cans, i only know one loaf from worms.:bsmilie:

........... but i will never understand why people marry when they cannot commit to the other half. if you do not know yourself, then you shouldn't marry until you know. simple as that.
I do agree that unmarried person/s are not qualified to make this comment.... ;)

The one below. I will unleash my 2 bags of worms if I do see her, married or not :bsmilie: How can I resist?

108320_f520.jpg

Before you unleash your worms find out if she is a man or a woman first. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

OMG. Even if Lin Chiling is a man. I will still unleash my worms. The pressure is too high. There is no stopping now. Full steam ahead! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

your worms will have to go into a hole that is a bit drier and stinkier than usual. :bsmilie:

err...i think we have gone overboard...can we go back and delete our posts?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ManWearPants
The one below. I will unleash my 2 bags of worms if I do see her, married or not How can I resist?

Before you unleash your worms find out if she is a man or a woman first. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally Posted by ManWearPants
OMG. Even if Lin Chiling is a man. I will still unleash my worms. The pressure is too high. There is no stopping now. Full steam ahead!

your worms will have to go into a hole that is a bit drier and stinkier than usual. :bsmilie:

err...i think we have gone overboard...can we go back and delete our posts?

Too late!

The worms have already dominated CS server and penetrated the server core. The firewalls have been breached while the mods were sleeping..

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

hmm, what if both photographer and model are guys

That's worst, cos your wife will be so disappointed that she will kill you......;p

okkies. tried my best. it says wet and salty man in cantonese...:what: then i got stuck there liao...

It actually mean a guy who is very color wolf if you know what i mean, or in another way of saying this is when a guy see a woman he will drool all over her. i think some think like that lah......

THis is wad poisons kopitiam.

well. as wad my prc scholar friend would say.

a gentleman is nothing but a patient wolf!

from worm to wolf...this thread has taken an amazing mutation....what's next? I am breathless with anticipation.