When Buying a DSLR...

Sadly they only open during the weekdays. People like me probably can't make it down to the Svc Centre before the lock clicks shut. I'll try my bestest to go over there and play, one day! :bsmilie:

Then that is tough man... If you're on public holiday, so are they... :sweat:

Second and third that, (erm...make that forth too).... NSC is the MOTHER LOAD of ALL Nikon Poisons... :sweat:

They display all of their DSLR bodies for you to molest until they close shop at 5.50pm (SHARP)... Not sure about D3S or D3X though (I don't know and I don't care...:sweat:), I know D700 is there coz my skin follicles are on it...

inside the cabinet.... ;)
ask, and thou shalt receive!

inside the cabinet.... ;)
ask, and thou shalt receive!

Aikkk!!!! Why must you let me know?!.... :what:

monkeymoralitypose1.jpg

Would you really do that yourself?

If I am really keen. ;) Maybe after striking first prize in tonight toto. You will see me there next week looking at the gears. :bsmilie:

Bros, going OT liao. :bsmilie:

If TS is alright with taking half day leave, why not? If not taking leave, then go to some electrical mega store to feel out the cameras. :)

If I am really keen. ;) Maybe after striking first prize in tonight toto. You will see me there next week looking at the gears. :bsmilie:

Ah yes, of course that's a different story lah! If strike toto, I'll camp there overnight... :bsmilie:

OT again, but I think NSC is the best place to test out ANY of the Nikon configurations you wish... A worth-while trip before you really plonk down the $$$$$... Everytime before I'm thinking about getting a lens or body, I'd head there first to test until I'm fully satisfied.

Last edited: