What's your favourite lens?

What's your favourite lens?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite lens in AFS 70-200 mm f/2.8G VR

Believe it or not my favourite lens is a Miranda 35/135 bought with my trusty old Pentax ME Super which Ive had for over 20 years , been great for doing weddings , sport (show jumping ,football , boxing ) live Rock gigs and family portraits .
Ive had some very good results with it and its still in great condition . :cool:

In which category would be 18-200mm VR Nikkor?

as a 4/3 user,I got 3 fav lens now is 12-60, 50-200 & 105macro. use most of the time is 12-60.

currently using Nikkor 18-200mm VR, so far so good.

I find this Poll hard to participate in, as I kind of like all lenses - except mirror lenses. ;)

I personally like "Mid-zoom" lens... i would prefer call it standard zoom :) Anyway i love my Sigma 24-70 f2.8!!!

18-55 and 55-250 simply because if the lens break or what not in the pursuit of original photos....not so heart pain to replace. Other then less sharpness compared to L, they are great workhorses.

my favourite is the 75-300mm lens. I like to take portraits.

Best lens: Super Wide Zoom = Tokina 12-24mm :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Best walkaround lens = Tokina 50-135mm sharp sharp sharp :thumbsup:
Favorite Cheapo lens = 100mm f1.8 II Light & Sharp!
btw, the poll should include another category in the Super Wide Zoom: 10-25mm category
Its MISSING! :thumbsd:

My FD 20mm f2.8, use it most of the time on my Canon T70 and F1N.... mostly for landscape and general walk around lense...

No single favourite piece... just use wat I feel like for tat day and for the purpose.

But use a lot of the 70-210 these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.