What's the best thing you ever did with your camera?

What's the best thing you did with your camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Best thing ive done with it is to take pictures,

thx for all the responses so far guys.... :)

wow...someone's camera actually stopped a bullet...... :eek:

The best thing anyone can do is to copulate with it, resulting in a new breed of biological DSLR thus completing the Circle of Life.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DSC03096.jpg

Best thing i've done with my camera is document the crazy wild life I lead..

well.. ok not crazy wild.. more like mild and sedentary..

well... ok not mild and sedentary.. more like dead and boring..

well... ok........

xxx..

Kicking it across the studio and see some folks with the jaw dropping look. :bsmilie:

So... what did you shoot the folks with when they jaw drop? :dunno:

So... what did you shoot the folks with when they jaw drop? :dunno:

It's actually not what I shoot but what the camera is doing. Came back from the service centre which the tech fellas swore the banding issues in the highlights were fixed. After going through the first few images, I decided to kick it to smitterins before sending it back to the service centre.

The good thing is, the next day, the banding problem is gone. The folks the night before must be wondering how I can have the patience to untethered the cam before executing the free kick. :bsmilie:

take picture of rapist in action and smash camera at his head.

It opened my eyes. Started taking notice of a lot of things that i always took for granted that they will be there forever. :)

It's actually not what I shoot but what the camera is doing. Came back from the service centre which the tech fellas swore the banding issues in the highlights were fixed. After going through the first few images, I decided to kick it to smitterins before sending it back to the service centre.

The good thing is, the next day, the banding problem is gone. The folks the night before must be wondering how I can have the patience to untethered the cam before executing the free kick. :bsmilie:

Wah. So power. Next time I got banding problems, I get you to kick also okay? :sweat: