What would you do when you see someone you don't know fight/argue on the streets?

I'd watch and shake my head in disbelief... OMG if you are referring to male species having these "heated arguments"... they would make me smile! WHY?

1) they probably talk a lot shouting vulgarities and stuff at each other, they are like women... man should settle things the manly way (talk about it calmly and settle things, or just walk away if they are not willing to fight rather than talk a lot).

2) "Bumping each other on the chest" wow man! that is for elementary school students! acting like that in public and ending up just walking away is embarrassing, want to show "act of courage"? either walk away from a fight (no shouting or anything)... or fight! don't be childish.

that's what am gonna do...:)

Yea man... they remind me of those Taiwanese politicians... a show to watch every time they have a 'discussion' :bsmilie:

N.o 3 should put a gun and a knife.See who faster take the gun:bsmilie:
No. 4, provide your name card and promote your "henchmen" service

No. 5, provide rescue to willing party, by flashing your 580EXII's flash directly into the eye of the attacker at full power. :bsmilie:

errm.. not true. 1 party hit the other party, no broken bones= voluntarily causing hurt.

1 party hit the other party and the victim had some fractures = Voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Can be arrested and charge in court.

1 party hit the other and the other hit back = affray. Police come, both can be arrested and charged in court.

Really? I thought I read somewhere, fighting in public can't get you arrested... maybe I misread.

Hurhurhur .. Funny...

1 person

Just sharing wat I know.. Cos if 1 day happens to anyone of us and we remb wat we read here that we can wack each other and police can't do anything then jialat..

Kidding. Play play only hor. Dun hit me hor...

surrender.gif

Take out loud hailer :

ROUND 1
FIGHT!

What if it's an entire group of 5 to 6 teenagers against 1 guy? What will you guys/gals do? I came across this situation at Iluma a couple of months back. Some teenagers were beating up a guy and a caucasian man tried to stop the fight by himself but was pushed back by the group. I wanted to help but was pulled away by my friend. All this went on with the presence of the security guards of the buliding by the side. They were simply watching the beating and not interfering.

Really? I thought I read somewhere, fighting in public can't get you arrested... maybe I misread.

Pretty sure in a recent incident, when a random guy on the street beat up an ambulance driver, the police said they couldn't arrest him because it was a non-seizable offence.

Between 2 adults.

- Mind your own business and walk on?
- Break them up and become involved in the fight?
- Watch and see what happens?

i carry out table and start collecting bets as to who will win the upcoming wrestling match. :)

If man to man fighting on the street
No one gets serious injury (please don't whip out your monopod)
The police usually heck care
At most record your IC
Ask you to shake hands
Just don't kill that bugger with a Bruce Lee's Punch.
Just whack him up bad enough to embarrass him in front of his wife and kids.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
I encountered a scene too. Security guard hug this man, and calling for help. Said he's a thief. He break open his bear hug. He was close by. I did a doubleleg takedown (or in layman terms, a tackle), sat on top of him and choke him out cold. Citizen's arrest.

Wah, you train in MMA? Rear-naked choke?

He hit u and u didn't hit back .. No serious injury.. Then police can't arrest cos non seizable.. The ambulance guy's case.

If he hit u and u hit him and he hit u and u hit him... Then it's seiZable..

If 5 of them hit u.. Then it becomes rioting..

If 5 of them hit u.. Then it becomes a party

:bsmilie:

Between 2 adults.

- Mind your own business and walk on?
- Break them up and become involved in the fight?
- Watch and see what happens?

Just last Sunday alone, I've seen 2 heated arguments that could have resulted into a fight. All of them were spilling vulgarities and 2 of them were displaying acts of 'courage' i.e. bumping each other on the chest, shouting out loud, instead of settling things sternly but calmly.

set f8 and shoot?