What would you do for 1 day in Taipei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yehosaphat said:
Hi Guys, back from Taiwan yesterday! Enjoyed the trip visiting the many places in Taipei. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to mention, I was at Dan Shui on Fri evening at about 6pm hoping to capture the sunset there and saw 2 ladies there taking pics as well ;) and one was having a 70-200mm 2.8 from what I can make out... wonder if she is on clubsnap as well ;)
Did they speak singlish?

Heheh..

yehosaphat said:
Hi Guys, back from Taiwan yesterday! Enjoyed the trip visiting the many places in Taipei. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to mention, I was at Dan Shui on Fri evening at about 6pm hoping to capture the sunset there and saw 2 ladies there taking pics as well ;) and one was having a 70-200mm 2.8 from what I can make out... wonder if she is on clubsnap as well ;)
Unless they speak Singlish, they are most prob locals. There is a fair amount of dslr users in taiwan.

TMC said:
Unless they speak Singlish, they are most prob locals. There is a fair amount of dslr users in taiwan.

Din eavesdrop on them la... but most likely local :bsmilie:

OH... and just went down to AP and apparently now the Extreme III 1G CF is $80! dropped again! So same as taipei :bigeyes:

yehosaphat said:
Din eavesdrop on them la... but most likely local :bsmilie:
NPNT...
U got camera. U got sunset. U got 2 gals...
Wat were u thinking? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.