What strap do you use for your LX3

I think that really depends on how close to the body the metal ring is, and how much force or pressure is place on the body by the ring. ;)
i feel that during normal usage the metal ring will sure do markings on the body. using the o-ring to separate would be a good idea. but still i would prefer something soft. :)

LX-3_custombrown.jpg

Thanks andyfran. :thumbsup:

I bought my strap from Gordy instead of Andyfran, but they both look like their straps are the same. My Gordy strap took one month to arrive, so I reckon Andyfran can deliver faster since he is based in Singapore.

As for the mount, string is better than ring/lug. The string is faxed fibre type - very strong and generally feels more comfortable in the feel. String also gives a slight extension which has some leeway before the leather begins on your wrist. For ring mount, there is no such leeway, and ring mount gives alot of friction type of feeling.

Last edited:
Used a cousin's camera with a Gordy strap with the string and while it does offer a little more extension from the camera, I didn't like the fact that being on the end of a string, the camera tends to spin about when I held it downwards.
Using the ring mount now and I feel it is way more secure. A simple rubber O-ring solves any issue of rubbing between the ring and camera body.

Thanks Andy! I have received my lug-mount wrist strap in my mailbox today. Very good handiwork!:thumbsup:

My Strap from Andy ;)

27zc2uo.jpg

anyone tried to order a strap from andy of late?

i submitted my order from last sunday but have yet to receive a conformation reply from him up till now.

Is he away? or stopped taking orders?

anyone tried to order a strap from andy of late?

i submitted my order from last sunday but have yet to receive a conformation reply from him up till now.

Is he away? or stopped taking orders?

I've been corresponding with him again recently. He's "away" on some job; but if u email him nowadays I tink he's back. In fact, he replied me today & yesterday night also.

I've been corresponding with him again recently. He's "away" on some job; but if u email him nowadays I tink he's back. In fact, he replied me today & yesterday night also.

i resent the same email to him on monday night.

hmm perhaps orders are piling up?

hope he sees this post.

Hey!
I just got my strap from Andy too. he said that my mail was filtered to him spam box, maybe your mail went there too. heh.

prolly could drop a note on his fb page, and he'll get back to you. :)

28cplk8.jpg

My LX3 with Andy's Strap.

28cplk8.jpg

My LX3 with Andy's Strap.

Wow methodman your camera's beautiful!

May I ask where you got your camera sleeve? I like the sleek, discreet, leather grain look.

Hi Roque,

You can order it from ebay here. Enjoy!

The cover that methodman got looks really nice. Does anyone want to buy together and share the shipping cost?