What should I do? Please Advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point asking a question and rebutting all the opinions given.

That's a good point. That shows that he already made a decision, be it conscious or sub-conscious. Just follow your heart, dude.

But I still like Pentax very much, although I know maybe it will hurt me a lot in terms of mentally and cashly. Am I emotional?

Just go get a camera you like and shoot. Worry is a debt you pay in advance! Best is spend those worrying time for shooting.:bsmilie:

Just go get a camera you like and shoot. Worry is a debt you pay in advance! Best is spend those worrying time for shooting.:bsmilie:

100% agree. A good/advance camera ensure a better shot, but doesn't ensure good shots. :)

I decide go for nikon D200 + Tonika 12-24mm, hope it is a good choice
A combination of nikon and pentax

:bsmilie: As long you happy all also good:thumbsup:

That is not a bad choice as an alternative you Pentax system. :thumbsup:

By the way I am wondering...if the CEO mentioned they will not be chasing N or C system, will it be possible that they will no longer be doing extensive R&D to make better bodies or lenses? Or will it be possible that after the K10d...there will be no more better bodies coming out? Imagine if I invest in Pentax system(lenses I mean), what if I have bought all the good lenses but no body to upgrade if I want to? :confused: :dunno: :think:

Yeah... Get the 1D Mk3... ;p
For that kind of price, I think you should be entitled to complain to the service center if it doesn't make you happier... :D :bsmilie:

-laughs-
alanswan is trying to be mean..

i've bought k10d about 2 weeks ago..
and i'm still beaming when i'm holding him in my hands..

-in bliss-
:heart:

-laughs-
alanswan is trying to be mean..

i've bought k10d about 2 weeks ago..
and i'm still beaming when i'm holding him in my hands..

-in bliss-
:heart:

Where got mean... Just trying to push my luck as a consumer... :p

Good luck spending more money... BTW it's TOKINA, not Tonika :bigeyes:

By the way I am wondering...if the CEO mentioned they will not be chasing N or C system, will it be possible that they will no longer be doing extensive R&D to make better bodies or lenses? Or will it be possible that after the K10d...there will be no more better bodies coming out? Imagine if I invest in Pentax system(lenses I mean), what if I have bought all the good lenses but no body to upgrade if I want to? :confused: :dunno: :think:

Aiyah bro, with your skill any camera you use also can give good result lah. Stick to your K10D lor if no more good bodies. Probably the CEO meant that Pentax is not going to have so many bodies & lenses like the C & N but there will still be good bodies & lenses launching gradually. There is still competition among small players like Olympus and Sony. Shoot first...worry later. :)

By the way I am wondering...if the CEO mentioned they will not be chasing N or C system, will it be possible that they will no longer be doing extensive R&D to make better bodies or lenses? Or will it be possible that after the K10d...there will be no more better bodies coming out? Imagine if I invest in Pentax system(lenses I mean), what if I have bought all the good lenses but no body to upgrade if I want to?

You are Smart like me:thumbsup: ;) . That is why I think this is the signal of cutting down R&D and service&support department. No one is going to do R&D for only selling a few lenses.

actually the way i look at it, if I had K10D, I doubt I'll ever need another more "advanced" body. No matter how high end, the equipment is as good as the photographer.

Aiyah bro, with your skill any camera you use also can give good result lah. Stick to your K10D lor if no more good bodies. Probably the CEO meant that Pentax is not going to have so many bodies & lenses like the C & N but there will still be good bodies & lenses launching gradually. There is still competition among small players like Olympus and Sony. Shoot first...worry later. :)

Alamak suan me
Ya shoot 1st!

You are Smart like me:thumbsup: ;) . That is why I think this is the signal of cutting down R&D and service&support department. No one is going to do R&D for only selling a few lenses.

Err, I never think I am smart..

actually the way i look at it, if I had K10D, I doubt I'll ever need another more "advanced" body. No matter how high end, the equipment is as good as the photographer.

Ok if you had the K10d and start investing on lenses/flash/accessories($10000+), then one day(maybe 3 to 5 years time) your K10d spoil and no more available bodies on market? :angry:

Well that is just me!
Roger and out for this thread! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.