What Mas Selamat saw when he was arrested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pair of dark sunglasses would add to the mood too... and personally, if it was really for our favourite terrorist, a REALLY bigger gun... ;p

It's as big a handgun as I can find...

maybe he threatened to shoot his ass

hmmm . i don;t think MS got caught in an urban kind of environment .

what makes you think so?

hmmm . i don;t think MS got caught in an urban kind of environment .

Probably not but maybe his "kampong house" was a high tech JI headquarter...:dunno: :bsmilie:

toy gun also cannot? :dunno:

This is a super grey area...

If I buy a toy gun that's legit to own here (eg. one from Black Technologies) and repaint it to look real...would I be breaking the law?

If I were breaking the law, then they shouldn't allow the sales of those toy guns should they?

They must know that the wonders of paint these days can work miracles and make plastics look metallic.

So would I be breaking the law if I painted my toy M4 to look realistic? :dunno:

This is a super grey area...

If I buy a toy gun that's legit to own here (eg. one from Black Technologies) and repaint it to look real...would I be breaking the law?

If I were breaking the law, then they shouldn't allow the sales of those toy guns should they?

They must know that the wonders of paint these days can work miracles and make plastics look metallic.

So would I be breaking the law if I painted my toy M4 to look realistic? :dunno:

Depends really. If you make a toy gun look so real for your own hobby or simply aesthetics reasons then I dont see anything wrong.

But if you use it for the wrong reasons (eg. "rob" someone by threatening with the toy gun) then even though its toy gun, I think the authorities have all the "ammunition" against you owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.