What I See Through My Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhmmm... u got an interesting eye for details. I never noticed them on yr flickr before. Where did u hide them? :)

Hey Jace, I've only recently (about an hour ago) uploaded onto flickr.

Thanks for the comments!

Cheers!!

;)

hhmmm... u got an interesting eye for details. I never noticed them on yr flickr before. Where did u hide them? :)

Beautiful shots you have here!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very interesting perspective.. :)

I do like your eyes. They see things we usually past over. Very nice.

Hey daanis,

Thanks for the comments. Anyway, my eyes are very small, so I strain much to see things differently.

:bsmilie:

Cheers!

I do like your eyes. They see things we usually past over. Very nice.

Hey raghall,

Thanks for the compliments. You make good shots too.

;)

Thanks.. You definitely got me inspired.. Heh.. :) Probably gonna try out something different during my free time.. :)

#8. - Lights that Illuminate from Within - The Bulb

3203602139_494108b848.jpg

The idea to take this shot came at a moment when I wanted to change the bulb to my lamp.

C & C welcome!

:)

#9. Colors in a Bottle

3206221541_31f891cdc2.jpg

Chanced upon these little colored jelly-like substance while visiting a relative house. Kids call these stuffs 'Water Babies'. Love the myriad of colors from these babies!

Cheers!

;)

#9. Colors in a Bottle

3206221541_31f891cdc2.jpg

Chanced upon these little colored jelly-like substance while visiting a relative house. Kids call these stuffs 'Water Babies'. Love the myriad of colors from these babies!

Cheers!

;)

Oh!!! So this is "water baby"!! I couldnt understand what my nieces tried telling me about this thing.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

R you suppose to give the bottle a shake and then the color jelly will float around? Or is it like the "sea monkey" kind of thingy?

Last edited:
Hey denniskee,

I can totally understand your reaction. It took me a little while to understand what the kids were so excited about.

The water babies come in sachets and they are quite tiny, kinda like a bead. But when soaked in water for sometime, it'll become that of those in my picture. These water babies survive in water and they can actually reproduce. Just put them in water, no need to shake them or whatsoever. They will soon multiply. These babies can live up to I think about 12hours b4 drying up and cracking when taken outta water.

Hope this gives you a betta idea of what water babies are. They do have very beautiful colors. Oh, they are NOT edible. So please don't let your nieces put it in their mouths.

Cheers!

Oh!!! So this is "water baby"!! I couldnt understand what my nieces tried telling me about this thing.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

R you suppose to give the bottle a shake and then the color jelly will float around? Or is it like the "sea monkey" kind of thingy?

Last edited:
I found #8 simple but yet interesting.. :thumbsup:

#9.. I cant imagine what's water babies.. Isit something like lava lamp?? Anyway.. Love those colours! :) But maybe just too many colours, too cluttered.. :bigeyes: LOL..

hey hey raghnall, #8 is a mere coincidence. I hope to take other kinds of bulb too if I have the chance.

As for #9, I believe water babies are the substitute for stones in a pot of plant? Anyway, u find this pic too cluttered? Hmm.. I shall try another way of taking this picture. Or should i say, a different way of taking the water babies. Thanks for your feedback.

;)

I found #8 simple but yet interesting.. :thumbsup:

#9.. I cant imagine what's water babies.. Isit something like lava lamp?? Anyway.. Love those colours! :) But maybe just too many colours, too cluttered.. :bigeyes: LOL..

Hey denniskee,

I can totally understand your reaction. It took me a little while to understand what the kids were so excited about.

The water babies come in sachets and they are quite tiny, kinda like a bead. But when soaked in water for sometime, it'll become that of those in my picture. These water babies survive in water and they can actually reproduce. Just put them in water, no need to shake them or whatsoever. They will soon multiply. These babies can live up to I think about 12hours b4 drying up and cracking when taken outta water.

Hope this gives you a betta idea of what water babies are. They do have very beautiful colors. Oh, they are NOT edible. So please don't let your nieces put it in their mouths.

Cheers!

alamak, got bought the water babies, not multiply lar, increase in size yes. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hey hey raghnall, #8 is a mere coincidence. I hope to take other kinds of bulb too if I have the chance.

As for #9, I believe water babies are the substitute for stones in a pot of plant? Anyway, u find this pic too cluttered? Hmm.. I shall try another way of taking this picture. Or should i say, a different way of taking the water babies. Thanks for your feedback.

;)

yup, thats correct.

Hahaha.. the kids told me it can multiply and I was totally skeptical. Now you've cleared by doubt. Kinda feel goondoo-ish saying that they reproduce / multiply.

Hahahaha..

Cheers! denniskee. :D

alamak, got bought the water babies, not multiply lar, increase in size yes. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.