what has happen to clubsnap

Even the recent hoohaa about the nikon contest with the photoshop airplane on staircase there is no thread on CS. In the past sure got a thread with minimum 5 pages of hearty reading.

Even the recent hoohaa about the nikon contest with the photoshop airplane on staircase there is no thread on CS. In the past sure got a thread with minimum 5 pages of hearty reading.

Maybe we don't like anybody says anything bad about Nikon? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Maybe we don't like anybody says anyhting bad about Nikon? :bsmilie:

Nikon has deleted their original FB post, and the prize awarded to that photo has been rescinded. Good to see that Nikon responds positively to feedback from netizens and the photographic community.

Is it too late to submit entries anymore?

$Superman.jpg

Sion, no photos of hunks to balance out your portfolio?

I heard CS has some crazy gringo posting there nowadays... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

As things go there is a lot of buddy buddy action here - support your buddy when he posts even if it looks super bad it is a wow shoot...
You nailed it.

As things go there is a lot of buddy buddy action here - support your buddy when he posts even if it looks super bad it is a wow shoot. Be defensive if its gently pointed out that what was shoot has flaws and where and why. Art is subjective and you do not know fxxxx sxxx about art so do not say my art is not good okay or I will fxxxx you till my telephoto lens peeks out from you mouth. May like older people, see less because its painful to see the mistakes you made or never make get splatter so often. If you are young n super horny - do something about it, mooning over some female subject trying to do XXX photo work in a non XXX situation is just plain silly. I suppose most of us have become jaded.

To be fair, facebook groups exhibit such erm pattern a lot. Seen my fair share of photos which gets a lot of likes like in the hundreds, then a similar photo by someone lower profile but technically better, garnering less likes. Then they will go wah wah wah wah wah, or un un un un un believable or all kinds of childish rubbish like GGGGGGGGM or MASTER SIFU pls teach me to be like you.

To be honest, it becomes quite retarded.

Last edited:
I got married so don't have time to shoot anymore :bsmilie:

I feel it is the members in here who make it come alive. I am a Pentaxian and proud of it. We also try to make that part of the forum alive by sharing ideas, thoughts and where to shoot monthly.

For CNY, we had a shoot at Chinatown on a Friday night and Thanks to Zaren, who promoted the thread, there were others who joined the outing who were from other groups too.

Let me promote March 2016's outing. Please look out for it in the Pentax thread.