What happen to former Keat Hong Camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Hi, for the past weeks I had been travelling pass former Keat Hong camp. I noticed the area was totally deserted. The warehouse, hanger, buildings were torn and dirty. This was not the scene I saw last year. Is the place is going to be end up like seletar camp? :think:

Recently, a lot of old camps were torn down.

the spf has been using it for driving lessons in the past. i learnt driving there in 99. i am not sure whether they still hold the driving courses there or not.

the spf has been using it for driving lessons in the past. i learnt driving there in 99. i am not sure whether they still hold the driving courses there or not.

Yes bro, they are still using the area for driving lesson. I and my friends were been chased out when we were recceing that place. :sweat:

got 2 camp right.... the driving 1 and the other 1 8SAB and dunno which armour unit use to be there...

8SAB move to old Choa Chu Kang rd...

anyway the old camp is too close to the neighbourhood... can always see the trailers bring their tanks for training :bsmilie:

Last time when I got enlisted for NS, I remembered after in-processing at CMPB, we'll be driven to Keat Hong to get our barang barang. Try the uniform sizes, boots, caps, etc. Then cannot take own sweet time to try, if not kena scolded.

In the end, many sizes don't fit well, then have to go back camp and exchange with bunk mates :bsmilie:

got 2 camp right.... the driving 1 and the other 1 8SAB and dunno which armour unit use to be there...

anyway the old camp is too close to the neighbourhood... can always see the trailers bring their tanks for training :bsmilie:

Yap, both camps are deserted. I quite like the place....another fun place to shoot. :bsmilie:

Last time when I got enlisted for NS, I remembered after in-processing at CMPB, we'll be driven to Keat Hong to get our barang barang. Try the uniform sizes, boots, caps, etc. Then cannot take own sweet time to try, if not kena scolded.

In the end, many sizes don't fit well, then have to go back camp and exchange with bunk mates :bsmilie:

I drawed mine from Mndef. :)

wah old bird... :bsmilie: i got mine from BMT Nee Soon...

Yes bro, they are still using the area for driving lesson. I and my friends were been chased out when we were recceing that place. :sweat:

haha. of cos la! restricted area leh! alot of secret activities inside. :bsmilie:

can only see ur profoto lights. :bsmilie:

Hopefully!!! :bsmilie:

Talking about profoto lights. Had been using it in a model shoot in the cemmertery. I and my friends were shooting 8 fps using the lighting with the model walking in the cemmertery.
The lighting rocks! :thumbsup:

Another shoot was also conducted in the smelly underground with the lighting. It is great!

Camp 2 is 8SAB and 40SAR, Camp 1 is driving. Was from 8SAB frm '96-'97:bsmilie: Anyone else?

Last edited:
Hopefully!!! :bsmilie:

Talking about profoto lights. Had been using it in a model shoot in the cemmertery. I and my friends were shooting 8 fps using the lighting with the model walking in the cemmertery.
The lighting rocks! :thumbsup:

Another shoot was also conducted in the smelly underground with the lighting. It is great!

saw the long kang one. very nice. i like the clean light quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.