What does your Nick mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majere is the patron of organization and industry. He influences meditation, control, thought, faith, mercy and inspiration. His colors are copper and red, while his spheres of influence are law, thought, time and wards.

:bsmilie:

Amfibius said:
Where's the "Amadeus" bit?

Because Johann Chrysostom Wolfgang Theophilus is his original name.
If I'm not wrong Theophilus = Amadeus in Latiin :eek:

benz as in mercedes benz.

Just realised after looking at the post dates of the earlier posts that this is another mysterious case of thread resurrection... *twilight zone theme*

always ard to see something happening..... information is my forte...

Angel Of Death? :devil:

How can any nick be cooler than "icer"?

Like ice as it forms the shape of whatever mould it's in. Thought vulnerable when melted but hard and strong when it is being freezed to ice. Just like the versatility and the hardness of it.

Do not want to be called ice so was thinking of something along iceman but it sounds rather common so icer is the best I can think of.

Have been using this nick since varsity days for all my logins and nicks and e-mail addresses.

Thus, I have a website www.icezworld.com and e-mail addresses icer_goh@hotmail.com and icer@icezworld.com. Multiply and friendster and icq and msn also icer. Photobucket also icezworld.

Haha, and also used to write for a magazine and my column name is also icezworld in Chinese.

Anyone wanna guess? It's in my website but no attractive prizes! Haha :bsmilie:

Cool hor? :cool:

dolpjki -> dolp jki
dolp for dolphin, one of my favorite animals
jki for jackie, my name :D

My favourite rugby team. The New Zealand "All Blacks"

Song from my favourite band in the world ~ PEARL JAM ~

Mark Philippoussis (Aussie tennis player, best known for his fast, powerful and accurate serve) also known as scud.

Bernard Ong = My Name

Status
Not open for further replies.