What Did You Get @ The IT Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, the XBox360 seems pretty limited in terms of capability.

Anyone wanna trade a mint condition 360 with a PS3? :(

my god....you don't even need to wait in a queue to buy the PS3.....is that efficient or over supply....:cool:

my god....you don't even need to wait in a queue to buy the PS3.....is that efficient or over supply....:cool:
I'd die to get my hands on a PS3 (since I can play all my old PS games PLUS all the excellent PS2 games that are already available)!!! Anyone wanna trade? ;p

Wonder if the booth there accepts trade in?

got a lexus SB-3000AF and 2 SDV NB 2Ls
total damage $239

wan to ask..

there is this microsoft vista promo.. @$99...

100 copies for sale only

OR

100 copies everyday for 4 days ??

Gears of War :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rocking game. one reason i would never have got PS3.

and halo 3 coming also!

I got another 2gb Sandisk Extreme III card... Maybe I shouldn't have 4 pieces...

wan to ask..

there is this microsoft vista promo.. @$99...

100 copies for sale only

OR

100 copies everyday for 4 days ??
haha ..... yesterday after 1pm already sold out ... no more offers ...:dunno:

Bought Viewsonic 22" at 499 yesterday...

Carpark is a killer, drive around and carpark attendants refuse any entry.
Finally found an unguarded entrance and drove in to find slot.

Seagate 320gb 3.5" HDD + casing @ $174
Samsung internal DVD writer + USB casing @$74 ...

Finally got harddisk space liao! liberation...

Bought Viewsonic 22" at 499 yesterday...

Carpark is a killer, drive around and carpark attendants refuse any entry.
Finally found an unguarded entrance and drove in to find slot.

there is a cheaper and better carpark nearby at Prince/Jade cinemas... but u need to walk on overhead bridge

parking a car at Suntec City is like fighting a war nowadays.. Singaporeans richer now.. no wonder GST up loh.

Seagate 320gb 3.5" HDD + casing @ $174
Samsung internal DVD writer + USB casing @$74 ...

Finally got harddisk space liao! liberation...
shoot more, bro. You will find 320Gbytes not enough :devil:

there is a cheaper and better carpark nearby at Prince/Jade cinemas... but u need to walk on overhead bridge

parking a car at Suntec City is like fighting a war nowadays.. Singaporeans richer now.. no wonder GST up loh.
the lobang piccha long ago liao.. now when major fairs come, the carpark asst will divert cars away from the carpark, they have also increased their parking rates to $2 from $1 previously... :(

What did I get? ....... claustrophobic.:eek:

I also needed a desktop but was too tired to fight the crowd. Got a Dell and cross my fingers it was a deal. :bsmilie:

Wahahahaha what brand is it ? Konnoc.... wait use liao ur cam go KAPUT !

yo bro, konnocs are my choice of batts :)

i use them only now, still very strong, leaving alot of my spares still brand new unopened. my only gripe is that they are slightly larger than the usual AA batts so can get a bit tight in my flash when coming out.

I'd die to get my hands on a PS3 (since I can play all my old PS games PLUS all the excellent PS2 games that are already available)!!! Anyone wanna trade? ;p

Wonder if the booth there accepts trade in?

Just to let you know. They removed the Emotion Chip from PS3 Australia, Asia and Europe version. Instead an emulating software will be running on behalf for that chip. There's a list for the games that are still compatible with PS3.....sad sad sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.