What cam to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo, i see... how did u get the lobang anyway? it fits on both the casing for s30 and c5050 ma?

Originally posted by beivied
ooo, i see... how did u get the lobang anyway? it fits on both the casing for s30 and c5050 ma?

It fits on nearly all housing. Nope, I did my own homepwork and research. Hard works do pay off.

Alot of divers are just too busy/lazy, so they pay more loh :p

mmm, ya lor. i guess it applies not only to divers la. no matter what shopping, if you wanna get yiu pi yiu qi (cheap and good) stuff, you need to put in extra effort.

in future if i wanna buy strobe, can depend on you or not? *snigger snigger* :D :D

Originally posted by beivied
mmm, ya lor. i guess it applies not only to divers la. no matter what shopping, if you wanna get yiu pi yiu qi (cheap and good) stuff, you need to put in extra effort.

in future if i wanna buy strobe, can depend on you or not? *snigger snigger* :D :D
\

can, of coz can depend on me;)
But must chia me kopi hoh!

HEY, I haven't seen some of your u/w photos yet!!!:(

by the way, these are taken on a one day dive trip at pulau sibu. the water visibility's not that good, quite a lot of silt and ufo (unknown floating objects). not a lot of exciting fishes to see...a lot of corals though, cos seldom do divers go there. the max depth was around 18 metres. no strobe, using a40.

We can close this thread, our dear friend has gotten herself a C5050 ;)

U/W housing coming in less then 48 hrs hoh?;p

Status
Not open for further replies.