What brand of shoes you wear to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear by Hush Puppies... Formal yet trendy looking... most importanly, comfy... Wears it everyday... Lots of standing and walking and up and down stairs for 10 - 12 hours a day... can last me at least 2 year... :thumbsup:

Hush Puppies, into my 3rd or 4th pair, comfy, durable, typically ~S$80 to $110
Timberland, casual days. comfy, bought at US factory outlet, US$39.99 and $49.99 (I think here is about $199!!!)

Clark ... I gave up on them, had two pairs, wear sparingly, the sole cracks/disintegrates like dried up rubber after a while! Not sure if it is bcos it is old stocks as I bought them from a warehouse sale here!

oh yes, timberland,I got my timberland sandals, almost 7years n still going strong. :)

Clark, no problem leh, I am most happy with it now.

Hush Puppies Tremont with Float FX system, air bubble in the heel, gel pad in the forefoot. Quite heavy and people say they look very "uncle", but I tells you, these are the most comfy work shoes I've ever worn. Very good for people who need to stand around all day. :thumbsup:

Other days, I wear SAF Brooks PT shoes. :D

SAF no. 3 boots. :embrass:

hush puppies for work.
their designs are reasonably modern.. but the shoes are damn comfortable and the rubber soles are grippy. and price is reasonable.. 100-150. i wear everyday.. can still last 1-2 years.

crocs :sticktong

hehe, ok lah when i have to be more presentable, either merrell walking shoes or hush puppy leather ones...

Japanese Hush Puppies. Way better than what we get locally.
Clarks
Adidas

BlackHawk Warrior Wear™ Light Assault Boots.

Heres the site for reference... http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=4900&d=

Locally u can get it at sheares marketing located at beach road opposite shaw towers.

As for the level of comfort the its outstanding, can run in these boots no problem. dosen't have the stiff feeling the saf boots gives.

I used to wear Clarks, but it gave way very fast. For that kind of pricing, definitely not worth it!

Have been putting on Doc Martens for many years now. They're really tough and comfy, can last for min 2 years with everyday wear. However, you know ppl like me lah...need to have a change. Everyday eat chicken rice also sian right? Must try some cha kuay tiow, etc.

Very tempted to try Hush Puppies for a change...looking that this pair now...

Hi All,

Just like to find out what brand of shoes do you wear to work? I plan to get myself a pair of working shoes, as my current one is wearing out. Let me know the brand, pricing range, comfortability level. If can have website reference, lagi best!

Thanks.

What kind of attire/pants do you wear to work? Jeans, bermudas or business pants?

I used to wear "Double Happiness" in schooldays. ;p

Now Prada..... just kidding...

Bata, Hush P, YSL (special occasion only when I need to glide... damm slippery shoes:eek: ) on Mon-Thurs, Crocs, Caterpillar(when I need to go to dangerous places for whatsoever reasons), on Fridays and weekends.

Bare foot... :cry: no money, broke :cry:
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Business attire bro. No casuals allowed! :(

What kind of attire/pants do you wear to work? Jeans, bermudas or business pants?

I used to wear "Double Happiness" in schooldays. ;p

Now Prada..... just kidding...

Bata, Hush P, YSL (special occasion only when I need to glide... damm slippery shoes:eek: ) on Mon-Thurs, Crocs, Caterpillar(when I need to go to dangerous places for whatsoever reasons), on Fridays and weekends.

I used to wear Clarks, but it gave way very fast. For that kind of pricing, definitely not worth it!

Have been putting on Doc Martens for many years now. They're really tough and comfy, can last for min 2 years with everyday wear. However, you know ppl like me lah...need to have a change. Everyday eat chicken rice also sian right? Must try some cha kuay tiow, etc.

Very tempted to try Hush Puppies for a change...looking that this pair now...

Hey bro,

I bought this pair of shoes for my bro's wedding!! :bsmilie: Really nice and comfy. I bought the last pair at J8!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.